Unban Request *Updated*
Your name: krizztech

Your ban ID: 59376 & 59428

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Propspamming props and DCing, almost crashing server & Double Accounting to Avoid Ban

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: The reason that I used a second account to access the server was because I wanted to speak to an admin about my ban because at first I didn't know what I had been banned for. By going on the other account I was not intending on breaking any rules, the only reason I used it was to get in contact with a member of staff to talk about my ban and the reason etc.

Thanks,
         Krizztech
For the Prop-spamming ban:

Quote:v33x [02:33:21] krizztech (STEAM_0:0:62210637) has spawned models/props/de_nuke/truck_nuke.mdl
v33x [02:33:24] krizztech (STEAM_0:0:62210637) has spawned models/props/de_nuke/truck_nuke.mdl
v33x [02:34:33] krizztech (STEAM_0:0:62210637) has spawned models/props/de_nuke/truck_nuke.mdl
v33x [02:34:35] krizztech (STEAM_0:0:62210637) has spawned models/props/de_nuke/truck_nuke.mdl
v33x [02:34:35] krizztech (STEAM_0:0:62210637) has spawned models/props/de_nuke/truck_nuke.mdl
v33x [02:34:36] krizztech (STEAM_0:0:62210637) has spawned models/props/de_nuke/truck_nuke.mdl
v33x [02:34:36] krizztech (STEAM_0:0:62210637) has spawned models/props/de_nuke/truck_nuke.mdl
v33x [02:34:37] krizztech (STEAM_0:0:62210637) Disconnected (Disconnect by user.)

When you spawned these props, the server was lagging to the point it was almost impossible to move on the server. Right after you
disconnected.

As for the Double-account ban: If you want to appeal it here then please attach the ban-ID on the same UBR as this one.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Could you state what day this was?
Ban given on 2015-03-04 02:40:20.

I banned you 5 minutes after you had DCed.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Well you got my message about the propspamming so there isn't much more that I can say about this to be honest it's just down to you guys to tell me whats going to happen. I have told you that I would not try to crash the server intentionally because I don't understand what I or anybody that does it would get out of it and I also wouldn't prop spam any props on any server for absolutely no reason,
So you're claiming that you cannot remember spawning any of these props before DCing? This was 1-2 days ago, and we cannot unban you just because you're claiming you didn't do this.

I will repeat: If you wish to appeal your DA ban then please edit the banID for the Double-Accounting ban in your current UBR template.
Sincerely, Enzyme
You keep saying about the DA Ban but what would be the point in me doing that at the minute if I can't get this ban removed or shortened in the first place. And about the Propspam/DC ban I cannot think of anything else to say about this, and I don't know what you are wanting me to say about this either.
The prop-spam-ban will expire, even if the UBR for that specific ban is denied.
It will however not expire as long as you're permabanned for double-accounting.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Hey, I was with him when he was spawning the trucks and we both went offline at the same time. I remember he spawned just the one while I was in the mayors office I can honestly say he never spawned loads at once. Maybe possible lag or something?

And if you are thinking he is lying or I am why would he spam props in the first place then leave? If his intentions were to lag the server he would of stayed.

The only reason he went on his other account was to play with myself and a few others who regular started playing on your server while his main account got unbanned. His second account is used to play Counter Strike Global Offensive if you play that then you'll understand why.

But yeah I would say not only because he is my friend but because I can guarantee that this was not intentional and wouldn't happen again unless it was something on your end causing it to show that he spawned multiple props at once before he Disconnected.
You should never have attempted to spawn such a big prop in the president office to begin with. This is clearly miss-use of props and is a rule-breakage in itself. I'm afraid that the logs do not lie, as they show several props of this model being spawned.

Quote: If his intentions were to lag the server he would of stayed.
There's no logic in this claim, and this doesn't prove anything I'm afraid.

I will only discuss his Double-account ban if he puts the DA-banID besides the propspam-banID.
Sincerely, Enzyme