Leaving - Jan's Goodbye Thread
See you around, Jan.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Goodbye, Jan.

Best of luck with your future endeavours!
Bye Jan, wish you the best for the future Smile
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Good luck with whatever you're going to do.
Jan,

It is very sad to see you leave the community. I've always found you to be a great guy and I've enjoyed our discussions in steam and in-game.

Will keep it touch mate. Have fun with whatever else you do!
Regards,
aviator
Sad to see you leave, you were a great player here on FL.
Sad to see you go man. One of the things I really like about you is that you are always honest, you can always express your opinion in a way only you can. I did see this coming at sometime, because you talked about stuff that bothered you about FL. Even though I sorta did see it coming, it's really coming as an shock. I think I am going to close this sad reply with the same thing you said to me: Don't change! Wink

We'll keep in contact on Steam. Thanks buddy, and good luck with your life outside of FL.
-- Comment made via Toaster
You where always one of my favourite people Jan, hopefully i will still hear of you <3
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Goodbye Jan! When I was new, I always look up to you. I always wanted to be like you. Cheese Thank you for the Automatic Weed Dupe Cheese I remember when we both had our Dupes out filled with Pots Cheese! Good Luck and Have Fun in your Future! Smile
Don't let anyone influence your entertainment level. There will always be people who will try and bring you down.

FL is going in a wonderful direction sorry you cannot see that.

See ya.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!