Leaving - Jan's Goodbye Thread
Hello everyone,

I have been thinking about leaving for a long time now, and today is the time I decide to do so.

There's many reasons why I am leaving, but the main one is that I feel FL is heading into the wrong direction once again, I don't wish to be part of it, take the clan world for example, I've been trying to keep it somewhat active but when I request help from staff for the proplimit, tips or something else I get the middle finger, which makes me doubt you guys are even trying.

The amouth of snitches on FL is also going up by the day, instead of keeping private converssations private you choose to share them for your own profit, which is absolutely pathetic.

Another reason is that I feel like I'm still getting treath like total crap even after all the things I have done for the community and for certain players.

Don't get me wrong, I've also had years of fun on FL and for that I am thankfull.

I've got some messages for some players I loved playing with (Random order):

-Weecow: You're real as f#ck and you were an awful lot like me, not going to miss you as we'll keep contact.

-StrikeOne: You're real too, we've had a lot of fun together and we will stay in contact.

-IraqiEagle: You're probatly not reading this, but jalla jij bent goede guy.

-SoulRipper: You're an amazing owner, and an even better friend, you've helped me out here and there, you were also a guy I could talk to noo matter the subject, which is rare these days due to the amouth of snitches.

-Floodify: Could always come to you even when you were still staff member, you were an example of how staff should be, unfortunately not many people notice it.

-JoyKill: Loved talking to you, unlike many members you're actually trustable and loyal.

-Anakonda: You're one hell of a guy, I loved RPing and talking with you, you're probatly one of the few oldies that is still somewhat active.

-Equalizer, Shahmen, whatever: You're really trustable and honest, I appreciate that. We'll stay in contact.

-theblackshadowofgod: Man of his words, extremely fun and loyal. We'll stay in contact for sure.

-Hostage: You're the biggest derp in FL's history, but also the friendliest one, keep doing what you do!

-Shadow: One of the oldest staff members around, while remaining loyal and not turning into a powerwhore, you're a great dude.

-Wood: Even though sometimes I feel like you're too afraid to state your opinion, no one can deny how much you're doing for the community, you're a good dude.

-GHOSTK1LL3R: FL needs more people like you, people that aren't afraid to tell what they think, shame FL thought getting rid of you was a good idea.

-Jono: Very good guy, you're friendly and have your own opinion.

-Brynn: You're a fun dude to RP with, don't change.

-Source: You're very friendly and I can see you becoming a big player on FL in the near future, keep doing what you do and most important: Don't change!

-Greed: Another great dude with an opinion, we'll stay in contact.

-Mavis Dracula: You're doing much for the community, I appreciate that, en add plantjes dikke.

-Fultz: You're real, that's all.

-Blackdog: promoting you was the right choice, hopefully you'll do just as good as you did back in 2011, I have no doubt about it myself though.

If you haven't been mentioned on the list I either forgot you (forgive me) or you're not a good dude.
I might still post on the forums every now and then, but you won't see me joining the servers.

Thank you for reading, and goodbye Fearless!

-Jan
The following 10 users Like Jan's post:
  • , Von Tempski, Suarez, Jono, Tandy, Conn, Envy, DarkN00b, Bowiii, Ivan Tempski
Cya l8rs
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Shame to see you go, would like to say 'hope to see you back' but there is nothing to come back to. Any-who, see you Jan!
Goodbye.
I'll miss you man! Good luck, and Good bye.
Only ever spoke/RP'd with you a few times but you was a huge part of the community in my opinion. You were always straight up with people and said what you thought which I liked. Sad to see you leave. Seeya man!
See ya, gotta agree about the level of Clan RP. Sort of hoped the camarro's and white forest would have done something to bring them back.

You were a good roleplayer, hope to see you back, if you think the community has improved at any point.
Adios Jan! You were an awesome fella.
im no on l1st ):
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
You are a hell of a guy Jan, I wish you luck for the future!
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
I'm sorry you feel that's where the community's headed. I liked you Jan, I think we clashed a few times as we're both very opinionated but you were never scared of putting your opinion out there, you're a cool guy I hope you decide to come back some day.