Poll: Do you want to still play this server after hereing what I said
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
68.33%
41 68.33%
No
31.67%
19 31.67%
Total 60 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Goodbye Fearless #PERMAPROB
(02-19-2015, 06:14 AM)Zombieshooter47 Wrote: As a long term member of the Fearless Community, I must agree with you. The players and staff have changed.
I couldn't word it correctly but I tried to make a point. When I joined in 2012, almost every person on the server was RPing and trying to do things correctly, by late 2013 the change started to happen, DDOS became much more popular, majority of the players with over 2k hours have received perm bans for things like "Fear RP", not as many people were actually attempting to RP correctly compared to the ones that were just trolling. In early 2014, the number of trolls and DDOS attacks raised, a DDOS attack was happening almost daily at that point, not big DDOS attacks but enough for the server to receive lag and crash. By mid way through 2014 I received a ban for 5 and a half months, when I returned in January, all of my old RPing friends have either been permed or left. Something different was happening within the server, it felt different, the amount of trolls nearly doubled since I was banned. People would cuss me out in OOC just for basically stating a fact, the entire player base changed. The players were massively disrespectful and rude, you couldn't get a word in on something without a gigantic argument in OOC. Sometimes we weren't even allowed to use OOC since an admin would threaten to ban people if they said anything whilst he/she was dealing with a situation. When I used to play, I used to post around 1 ban request a week but now I am having to post 3-5 ban requests a day, sometimes more.
There are some players and admins that are not doing these things. Majority of them aren't doing any of these things.
Basically, Fearless has changed and it's not as how some of us remember it, we remembered it as people, being respectful, staff being respectful and not saying things like "I don't care" when we ask them a question. Fearless has changed and I guess it's hard for some of us older members to adjust to the new changes to Fearless RP. 

This is what my brain was thinking throughout reading your story, i'm sorry for such a big fat paragraph.
I just can't deal with the stupidity anymore
It's a shame to see you go Pizza, but I will agree FL has changed a lot, but to me FL is my second home and always will be. I can't and won't leave it while it's in need. I love my position and I'm willing to do my part. I wish you good fortune wherever you go.
Best of luck with everything bud, bye.