Poll: Do you want to still play this server after hereing what I said
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
68.33%
41 68.33%
No
31.67%
19 31.67%
Total 60 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Goodbye Fearless #PERMAPROB
Question 
Hello users of Fearless after thinking on this desicon for a while I've come to a conclusion on leaving the server. My reasons which I hvse a few off I will list them to see if you to be apart of this community any longer. My first reason which has some back story which I will get into now. So my computer broke over last summer so I had to wait to get a new computer but before my computer broke this server was filled with 10/10 role players and staff all the staff and players knew and followed rules and staff actually did stuff and not just abuse I'm not saying all staff is abusive but there are a few. So after getting my new pc I came back first thing I did was download Gmod and hop on fearless and first thing I saw on the server was a bunch of people running around rdming and the staff did nothing about it they all say there and let it happen I've called staff to events where the players should of been banned but they weren't the staff let them go. So I was like ehhh maybe it's just a few of the staff so I started playing agin still same shit happened so at this point I was like ok this server is shit now but I stay cus of the people from Brostleback. After a few more weeks I was told by a admin Fultz to shut the fuck up twice and the. I told another staff and he said it wasn't abuse and he said if I said it to him he wouldn't do anything so I asked a bunch of the other staff what they would do and they said they would ban me for telling them to shut the fuck up(disrespect) so my report on fultz was concluded and the server found him not guilty I had screenshots and proof and action should of been taken but it wasn't so now at this point I'm down I've spent $200 on donator which I regret now it was money wasted. So do you really want to play this server.                    

Sincerely Hunter(PizzaHut Modhunt)

Shout out to predator for being my fav staff and holding me to the server for a bit also 

Also before my computer broke we had a awesome unscripted server event no staff where on and the entire server participated 50/50 people I haven't seen a server event in months 
Cya man!
Adios.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Goodbye.
Bye Hunter. I hope we can still mess around on Steam and maybe play EM4 if we can get it working.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Have a good one.
Bye
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Cya, good luck with what ever you're going on to do next.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Bye, good luck with whatever
Ciao.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]