Unban Request
Hope you get unbanned!
(03-06-2015, 01:56 PM)MightyBithor Wrote:
(03-05-2015, 08:21 PM)Enzyme Wrote: I'm afraid the link you've provided doesn't count as valid evidence to prove your innocence.

Please provide a crash log.
Go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\GarrysMod" and take a screenshot of your crashlog file.

[Image: 51d8736ca2.png]

[Image: X3Oy3tK.png]

Is this enough?
Here is the crash log https://www.dropbox.com/s/ekp27y0kq19ts2....mdmp?dl=1
We will not download any files.

The issue here though is that when you DCed, it said "DCed by user".
When the game crashes, then it usually says "Player X is loosing connection.." or something similar.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(03-07-2015, 07:53 PM)Enzyme Wrote: We will not download any files.

The issue here though is that when you DCed, it said "DCed by user".
When the game crashes, then it usually says "Player X is loosing connection.." or something similar.

that's weird because i did crash.
Our system says otherwise, and I'm afraid that our system has more credibility than a banned player trying to be unbanned.

If you got any valid evidence to prove your innocence, then please provide it now before your case is decided on.
Sincerely, Enzyme
I was in the Skype call when he crashed and i beg you to please belive us. Im not a liare and neither is my friend so please i begg you to unbann him. we were going to donate later this month and now we cant. I would fel teribble if i played on a server he loved and was banned on. PLEASE BELIVE HIM!
Evidence from MightyBithor is fabricated

[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
Banned player got 24 hours to explain.

If the banned player fails to explain why he fabricated the evidence, then he'll be issued a forum-suspension for lying in the courthouse & fabricating evidence. The UBR will also be automatically denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
(03-07-2015, 10:17 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Banned player got 24 hours to explain.

If the banned player fails to explain why he fabricated the evidence, then he'll be issued a forum-suspension for lying in the courthouse & fabricating evidence. The UBR will also be automatically denied.

Denied^