Unban Request
Name:MightyBithor!

ID:59412

Banned by: [FL] General Rickets

Reason: "Scamming"

Involved: Someone i don't know the name of

Why I should be unbanned: Citizen gave me money to craft kevlar,but I accidentally crafted keycrackers instead. I panicked and logged out,stupid descision,i know.
When i logged back in I was grabbed by General Rickets and i crashed. When i tried to login again i was banned and i got no time to explain what had really happened.
Right, It was me you scammed.

When you crafted the wrong thing, you d/c'd, and when you rejoined, you ran straight back up to me, And then ran off again, So I followed you to the Bank Of America. You didn't even say "Sorry" Or "I panic'd".

When you got to the Bank of America, you went and spawned a Trabant. Which only lead me to believe you scammed me to go and buy a car. So henceforth I called General Rickets.
I thought, You know what ill give him a chance to explain and right his wrongs. You then DC-ed. Again.

Why should I unban you?

(03-05-2015, 03:36 PM)General Rickets Wrote: I thought, You know what ill give him a chance to explain and right his wrongs. You then DC-ed. Again.

Why should I unban you?

As i wrote above i crashed when you thought i disconnected. I didn't have any chance to explain and right my wrongs. That is why i think you should unban me.
Explain yourself here.

(03-05-2015, 05:42 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Explain yourself here.

Brynn wanted to buy 10 kevlar from me and he gave me 16k for it. I accidentally crafted keycrackers i panicked and left. When i joined again you wanted me to explain myself and then i crashed. When i tried to join again i couldn't because i was banned.
If you crashed, I want you to upload the crash dump of this to prove that you did infact crash.
(03-05-2015, 06:05 PM)ZedsDead Wrote: If you crashed, I want you to upload the crash dump of this to prove that you did infact crash.

http://i.imgur.com/zrNcMRm.jpg
I'm afraid the link you've provided doesn't count as valid evidence to prove your innocence.

Please provide a crash log.
Go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\GarrysMod" and take a screenshot of your crashlog file.

[Image: 51d8736ca2.png]
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(03-05-2015, 08:21 PM)Enzyme Wrote: I'm afraid the link you've provided doesn't count as valid evidence to prove your innocence.

Please provide a crash log.
Go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\GarrysMod" and take a screenshot of your crashlog file.

[Image: 51d8736ca2.png]

[Image: X3Oy3tK.png]