Ingame Calculator
Title of Suggestion: Ingame Calculator

Description: A small calculator that shows up on your screen (You can still move around) And you can use your mouse or numlock to control it. Or like basic chat command? If you type like /cal 2x2

Why:Easier, faster acces, more realistic then tabbing/shift tabbing to get a calculator And you can still play.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
Yes. Oh yes. I've been waiting for this suggestion. +Support
[Image: CqWdXOB.jpg]
It would more content and longer download times and it doesn't take long to tab out and use calculator on your computer -support
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
Oh yes ! For the sake of my inability to count !
+ support

(03-04-2015, 02:42 PM)Himalaya Thing Wrote: It would more content and longer download times and it doesn't take long to tab out and use calculator on your computer -support

There is an addon that seems to do that on the workshop (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=216219205) and it's like 1kb in size. It would take something like a fraction of a second to download it...  Skeptical
guys simply use your phones calculator, every phone has one.
-support.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
(03-04-2015, 02:42 PM)Himalaya Thing Wrote: It would more content and longer download times and it doesn't take long to tab out and use calculator on your computer -support

Lol, the entire "2muchstuffz 2 download" opinion is completely irrelevant, with all the news updates something small like this won't add much overall.

(03-04-2015, 03:46 PM)Georgy Wrote: guys simply use your phones calculator, every phone has one.
-support.

I don't always have my phone with me at my computer, and if someone doesn't have a phone or something they could use this. Plus you don't have to use it, you can use your phone if you wish.

+Support
+support for the obvious reason to help people with calculations, not everyone has a phone at hand or can tab out to get one, it would be tiny to add as calculators arnt usually that intense.
I'm fine with shift-tabbing but this would be a little easier.
+Support
edit: not actually tried it but it looks like this could be done temporarily by running using a command/application here: http://www.howtogeek.com/196958/the-3-be...n-windows/
+Support.
Unless it is fixed in a way that is easy to use, textured well and simple -Support