UBR [-LG-] Raptor. is this a mistake?
(03-09-2015, 11:06 AM)Temar Wrote:
Quote:Want to know what servers this works for? All of these: (Almost any DarkRP server)
Server list of servers with sv_allowcslua 1 [www.gametracker.com]
our server do NOT have it set to 1, an addon would not change this, the script you linked does not work with out something forcing sv_allowcslua to change so it can be run

i honest to god did not know what you ment by that.. also i am trying to prove my best that im innicent but its hard when i have no idea what to do and get you... every day is just another day without fearless. im trying my best finding another community like this but i have failed and are about to give up.. if i were to remain banned i would prob just delete gmod and go back to console gaming.. please just please believe me
[Image: nv3RC4s.jpg]

Thanks Barkles for the signature.
still under review?

I don't think you deserve another chance. It's a hack and it's his responsibility. You can appeal the ban a second time and we might give you a chance then but I don't see a reason to do it now.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
i am aware of what it is now, but i have no clue how that got on my pc and how that triggered in the server. i havent done anything else than to play alot of different gamemodes and tried out alot of servers. but i am 100% sure i have never downloaded that file and been aware of it.

i am aware of that it takes long to review an ubr, but the thing is nomatter what i say i cannot prove my innocence because of lack of knowledge. i have seen some of the deleted comments as i get an email alert everytime someone reply and doesnt sound like im getting another chance.. you guys most likely have seen alot of ubr's like this and probably think that most are hackers and just lying about it, which makes it even harder for you to find just a small bit of trust for me...
i do hope im not getting denied as i was an active player on FL, i made friends, i rp'd alot and i dont want to lose everything i have worked for...

every day is just another day without FL.. please take it into consideration.

- Raptor

is there anything i can do to prove that im innocent? just tell me something to do

(03-16-2015, 07:21 PM)Raptor Wrote: i am aware of that it takes long to review an ubr, but the thing is nomatter what i say i cannot prove my innocence because of lack of knowledge. i have seen some of the deleted comments as i get an email alert everytime someone reply and doesnt sound like im getting another chance.. you guys most likely have seen alot of ubr's like this and probably think that most are hackers and just lying about it, which makes it even harder for you to find just a small bit of trust for me...
i do hope im not getting denied as i was an active player on FL, i made friends, i rp'd alot and i dont want to lose everything i have worked for...

every day is just another day without FL.. please take it into consideration.

- Raptor

is there anything i can do to prove my innocence?

We dont see how this was an accident. no one has ever been unbanned for hacks and we dont see how or why you should be unbanned

Denied
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]