UBR [-LG-] Raptor. is this a mistake?
Exclamation 
Your name: [-LG-] Raptor

Your ban ID: 59391

Banned by: Console

Reason: Hacks

Involved: A

Why we should unban you: this have to be a mistake, i was cruising in my raptor listening to the radio, i stopped up a bit and went on the web browser to see Nightfury's reply on a br i made. and all off sudden music stopped and i got a message that i had been banned and visit fearlessrp.net for more info about the ban.. i have no idea what could have triggered that.. as i have no hacks at ALL! and i was simply just on to play...  i have been to alot of servers and have a ton of addons downloaded so i actually searched on google real fast to look for answers. i found something about that some servers will download something called for ""scripts"" and if you go into other servers with security or whatever you call it and it accidentally triggers, you will be banned. so afterwards i checked my addons and had too delete alot of shit i dont need and have no idea what was... after a while i found something named ""lenny script"" and right now im pretty sure that might have done this to me as i dont hack... also im not a rulebreaker in 280+ hours on fearless i have 1 ban for FearRP...  i disabled and reemoved that addon and changed setting in multiplayer on gmod so i wont auto get that shit on some servers.... i promise i am not a hacker i had no idea what that was i have no idea what i have done wrong and im not a rulebreaker... i likke passiverp and just to have fun with good peeps you get too know on FL. i am asking for atleast a big cut in my ban or removal... i will never make any trouble as FL is by far my favorite server. there is nothing like it in gmod...  please just please hear me out... also i have seen others ubr's and i am not able to get much ""evidence"" as i dont know anything about script and that sort of stuff....

i do not want this idiot thing to make me unable to play FL...¨
i have also supported the server alot with donating over $60 in 3 1/2 months..
so why would i even try to get myself banned or cheat in any way?Thinking

Much love.
Raptor.

Previous names on FL:
Moist98
Akira Sad
[Image: nv3RC4s.jpg]

Thanks Barkles for the signature.
Please provide as much information as you can pertaining to the add-on you were speaking about.
Request under review.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(03-05-2015, 08:30 AM)Diggy Wrote: Please provide as much information as you can pertaining to the add-on you were speaking about.
Request under review.

i will try, but as i said i am not good at this. i have no whatsoever experience with this type of stuff.. but all i know is that its called for "lenny script or so" here is the link.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...nny+script

also i would like to add that i have no idea what could have triggered that, also what server/gamemode i got that from. i will ensure you that this will NEVER happen again as i have denied custom user files to be downloaded from servers now. i do hope any of you please can think of unbanning.. no more evidence i can find as i rly dont know what this is... Sad

Not involved,but i have to say this as i was using this script once for testing something. This script is basically ALL HACKS THAT EXIST put in a an addon. You must have been banned as Lenny's Script is infact a hack script. Im sorry im not involved,just because i used this i know exactly what it is,and it is not allowed on Fearless.
(03-05-2015, 10:13 AM)MacTavish Wrote: Not involved,but i have to say this as i was using this script once for testing something. This script is basically ALL HACKS THAT EXIST put in a an addon. You must have been banned as Lenny's Script is infact a hack script. Im sorry im not involved,just because i used this i know exactly what it is,and it is not allowed on Fearless.

thank you for telling me more about it. yes but i dont hack ... this has to be a mistake as i dont choose to download that addon.

Quote:This is a collection of my clienside scripts aimed for use on DarkRP.

Features:
- ESP
- Real Box esp
- Wall"hack"
- Bhop script emulating actual keyboard input
- DarkRP Atm cracker
- DarkRP multi-namestealer
- Advanced crosshair displaying helpful info
- Propkill script (ttt and DarkRP)
- aimbot
- Triggerbot
- Flaslight spammer
- Automatic version check to keep you up to date
- HitMarker
- Chat Spammer
- Much much more...

It's your responsibility when you download hacks, something this script is clearly saying that it is.
There's no doubt that you knew that these were hacks when you downloaded this, and it's your responsibility to ensure that you do not enable the hacks on our servers.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(03-05-2015, 08:27 PM)Enzyme Wrote:
Quote:This is a collection of my clienside scripts aimed for use on DarkRP.

Features:
- ESP
- Real Box esp
- Wall"hack"
- Bhop script emulating actual keyboard input
- DarkRP Atm cracker
- DarkRP multi-namestealer
- Advanced crosshair displaying helpful info
- Propkill script (ttt and DarkRP)
- aimbot
- Triggerbot
- Flaslight spammer
- Automatic version check to keep you up to date
- HitMarker
- Chat Spammer
- Much much more...

It's your responsibility when you download hacks, something this script is clearly saying that it is.
There's no doubt that you knew that these were hacks when you downloaded this, and it's your responsibility to ensure that you do not enable the hacks on our servers.

yes but i didnt download it.. as i said i have been on a various gamemodes and servers last days and downloading alot of stuff.. i had no idea that exact addon got downloaded.. as i said i am not a rulebreaker i play fair by the rules and do not break the rules and ToS. i am not a hacker. last time i modded/hacked was on minecraft over 4 years ago, yep you heard me. minecraft! i am not skilled with computer stuff as i have been a console gamer all my life and are still kinda a newbie on pcgaming.i report rulebreakers i dont break them myself... for all the good i have done on this server it would feel like shit if i cant get back on it.. also i dont want too lose everything ive donated/worked for on this server.. i am not that kind of person.. also i use to watch the ban page now and then and i see people gettign banned for hacks so why would i even dare to try? im a cityrp gamer, i will NEVER find a community like this again... atleast please set me on a ""last warning"" or something... and i will ensure you this cant happen again. also i have met so many nice rpers here so far and what do you think they are thinking about me if they all of sudden see im banned for ""hacks"" after all the trashtalk ive done about hackers? i feel an ass right now even tho i havent done anything wrong... i cant join the servers, and i want to play so bad.... just please hear me out.. also i cannot provide any evidence.. as i dont know what to provide really... sorry......

this is the gamemodes ive been too. also amount of servers you can see all teh way down.

DarkRP
Prophunt
SlaveRP
Zombie survival
Murder
twoscore minigames
ZombieRP
Surf.
NS - METRO 2033 ROLEPLAY.
sledbuild
bunny hop
jailbreak
sandbox
gmod day-z
black mesa roleplay
propkill
Cityrp fl
garry's mod stranded.
MilitaryRP
EvocityRP
Gun game
escape pedo bear.
stop it slender.
TTT
Deathrun.

in a total of 186 servers....

(03-08-2015, 08:43 PM)Raptor Wrote: this is the gamemodes ive been too. also amount of servers you can see all teh way down.

DarkRP
Prophunt
SlaveRP
Zombie survival
Murder
twoscore minigames
ZombieRP
Surf.
NS - METRO 2033 ROLEPLAY.
sledbuild
bunny hop
jailbreak
sandbox
gmod day-z
black mesa roleplay
propkill
Cityrp fl
garry's mod stranded.
MilitaryRP
EvocityRP
Gun game
escape pedo bear.
stop it slender.
TTT
Deathrun.

in a total of 186 servers....

I think im involved since i was infact on every gamemode that exists,and ive never downloaded anything called lenny's script. Why would a server download you a hack? It makes no sense.
Quote:Want to know what servers this works for? All of these: (Almost any DarkRP server)
Server list of servers with sv_allowcslua 1 [www.gametracker.com]
our server do NOT have it set to 1, an addon would not change this, the script you linked does not work with out something forcing sv_allowcslua to change so it can be run