Unban Karsten
Your name: Karsten

Your ban ID:59371

Banned by:[FL] NightFury

Reason:RDM. 10th ban in less than 80 hours.

Why we should unban you: hello
sorry I made this I love this game and I would like to continue playing but you made me even forever banned I can not YET have 1 chance that would be very nice , only then can you ban me forever whom I once again as a shit I do not think this is good what I did but can you give me a chance I is not going to give everything well do it again , I have to explain what I did but I can not so good because I have to write everything.
SORRY please take the unban .
You did not only RDM me but you RDMd an admin, NightFury.

Here is a video of what you done:
I Nightflury never killed or something and why you leon has geteasert
I can not even get a chance I 'll never do something like that or anything else wass
And this is my 9th ban and mit my 10 th

Why ban You me never
(03-03-2015, 08:55 PM)Karsten Wrote: I can not even get a chance I 'll never do something like that or anything else wass

[Image: Fearless-Bans.png?f=Fearless+Bans.png&fi...type=thumb]

Just look at the ban history, you clearly don't want to RP, and the RDMing definitely shows that, it's not as if it was a mistake and you weren't sure if you were allowed to kill someone in a certain situation, it was a blatant 'I'm bored, this looks fun, *Bang bang bang*. You've already had plenty of chances too.
I have two things to say here,

1. DO NOT spam your UBR with posts stating how sorry you are and you wont do it again.
2. I don't see why you should be unbanned. You don't deserve to be unbanned or even have it removed all because you're sorry. If you were sorry then you would have stopped breaking rules after the first ban. Unless you can come up with evidence that this ban is unjust then I don't see why you should be unbanned.
can not even aie have heart and a player the beautiful game let play continue that would be nice but I see it yes also I was banned for RDM but I do not see that I was banned for Always have ivh just my 4 month ban off and then something like that please and whom I will be so transfixed I would also like the leon is also bebant because what made was FailPP
please let me one last chance
You have a large history of breaking the rules in such low hours in-game, I could understand if you broke a rule because of a misunderstanding or something that you did no off

However, walking up to two players and shooting them both dead with no reason at all, and the fact that it is compeletly intentional I see no reason why you should get unbanned.

Deined.