SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:81010017

STEAM_0:0:47115777
Time in GMT:

‎March ‎2, ‎2015, ‏‎6:08 PM

Server:

V33x

Summary:

2 Users, Jono and RyanOnPCinFullHD raided the jails to free a friend. I complied with their demands as they had guns. We moved out, towards the garage as me as their hostage (roped). PaulB and Wolfey decided to open fire, after being yelled not to, on the group of us, with me at the front as a cop, and proceeded to even as I got right to the top of the ramp; Thus breaking FearRP, FailRP and Team Killing.

I would ask you wait a little, as I believe Jono can give his perspective on this also.

Evidence:

http://2swag4you.cf/evidence.mp4

Watch in full screen so the names show up and are clearly visible
I'll add some footage from my point of view if it's needed - Am currently out so can't access my footage obvs

But yeah, they were actually shooting at the officer, and completely neglected the fact we had him 'hostage'
A more fitting signature. 
We opened fired on you, since they have already opened fire on us, (The people at the top) Hostage RP doesn't account then from what I've been told. I might of "Hit" you by accident, As there was one player to your right and left. If the hostage taker didn't open fire on us we wouldn't of shot you. But since that one guy already open fired the instance he seen us, he ran back to join you guys.
EDIT: You can hear the gun shots when the rebel was fighting us, and then ran back, and I even said I was sorry for the team fire, and explained to you the situation of why I did open fire.
(03-03-2015, 06:31 PM)PaulB Wrote: We opened fired on you, since they have already opened fire on us, (The people at the top) Hostage RP doesn't account then from what I've been told. I might of "Hit" you by accident, As there was one player to your right and left. If the hostage taker didn't open fire on us we wouldn't of shot you. But since that one guy already open fired the instance he seen us, he ran back to join you guys.
EDIT: You can hear the gun shots when the rebel was fighting us, and then ran back, and I even said I was sorry for the team fire, and explained to you the situation of why I did open fire.

Hostage RP still applies when the hostage is in front of them and you can't get a clean shot without hitting the hostage, which you didn't.

If you watch the footage, you can see they don't open fire on you until clear of me, and attempt not to return fire.

Whether or not you "apologised" or hit me by accident, you still did.

Talking IRL here, you wouldn't fire on terrorists who had kidnapped a cop, even if the shot was as clear as day. You simply don't do it; this is one of those cases (though the shot clearly wasn't clear of obstacles)
Let me just clear things up, If you looked I wasn't the officer who hit you first. It was Obay. I was shooting from the side of the wall, Hitting you when you moved.
Imagine this in real life, A terrorist have already opened fired on you. You now fear for your own life, you can see the blood off the wall and hear the shooting of Jono shooting us and us returning fire. The second that shot was fired, I've been told by a admin you worry for your own life, as you've been shot at, It doesn't matter if there's a hostage or not, Jono already shot us, as soon as he seen us. Me, Obay and the SRU then pushed. We was already chasing after the Rebel (Jono), He was apart of you guys, If you expect us to not fire, when you've already fired upon us.
(03-03-2015, 07:04 PM)PaulB Wrote: Let me just clear things up, If you looked I wasn't the officer who hit you first. It was Obay. I was shooting from the side of the wall, Hitting you when you moved.
Imagine this in real life, A terrorist have already opened fired on you. You now fear for your own life, you can see the blood off the wall and hear the shooting of Jono shooting us and us returning fire. The second that shot was fired, I've been told by a admin you worry for your own life, as you've been shot at, It doesn't matter if there's a hostage or not, Jono already shot us, as soon as he seen us. Me, Obay and the SRU then pushed. We was already chasing after the Rebel (Jono), He was apart of you guys, If you expect us to not fire, when you've already fired upon us.

Obay did indeed fire first, but after seeing they had me as a hostage swiftly moved away and stopped shooting.

It's more the fact you fired upon me, not even them, while I was a cop. That's teamkilling, be it cross fire or other. You also say
Quote:You guys
As if I was in on this? I was an unwilling part of an RP? Not someone who planned this with them. Literally, I was eating noodles when this all took place, hence my mic muted and nodding instead of typing. 

Anyway, I'm out now. I'll reply to this again late.
(03-03-2015, 06:09 PM)Jono Wrote: I'll add some footage from my point of view if it's needed - Am currently out so can't access my footage obvs

But yeah, they were actually shooting at the officer, and completely neglected the fact we had him 'hostage'

I would like to see Jono's video before any action is taken.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]

Raid part in question starts at 4:22, but I have left the buildup to the raid too, if it helps with anything.
A more fitting signature. 
From what Jono has shown, towards the end, you can clearly show them shooting and sustaining fire towards me, even after identifying me as a cop.
Apologies for bumping, but its been a few days with no reply from either party or admin

Can there be some deliberation on this or an update from the reviewing admin?