Crash When Joining.
Well, pretty self-explanatory. I crash when joining. I'm currently running OS X Mountain Lion. Don't hate pls. It all started when I upgraded to OS X Yosemite. It sucked so bad, I downgraded back to Lion, but still have the same problem. I crash on join, and I either get a LUA error, "Not Enough Memory," or some obscure crash report which I can't be bothered to read, not that doing so will help.
That's it, if you need any info with helping out, feel free to post and I'll give you what I got. Thanks.

Alright, a quick update, maybe it has something to do with the files that FL is automatically downloading? Here's a list of the files, I hear most players don't have these, but if any other players do, it would help a lot if you compressed them and uploaded them to Mediafire for me. 

If you know that that won't help, just say so.

[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
I sometimes use a Mac as well when I'm in my holiday house. I know it is not good to use, but well meh. I had the same problem for a while. What worked for me was to Restart the Computer freshly right before I join. I sometimes need to restart as well for it to cool-down. Tounge You need to go easy with it and give the computer to load and do everything. Cheese Friends got the same problem it really just depends on how you take care of your laptop. If it is a old one and the hard drive is almost full I think that can effect it as well. My computer's hard drive is half way full. It is 1 year old and has 2 Things on my Desktop. All these little things build up and make it so I can play FL:RP on it. Tide it up and keep on Restarting it and let it cool down. I hope this help a little I'm sorry that you Crash.
Good Luck!
I'll try that tomorrow. I recently wiped my HDD, so I thought everything would be fine, but apparently not. Thanks for the help, if the problem persists, I'll let you know.

Now it seems to be working, thanks.
You are joining single player first yeah?
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(03-03-2015, 08:09 AM)Wood Wrote: You are joining single player first yeah?

Negative. Is that bad?
Try joining single player first, quite a few FL players have to as it bugs out and says it times out.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Wait it works now? Haa Knew it Cheese! Have Fun Playing!
Hmm.. Actually it just worked once… Sadly. Any other ideas?
Only thing I can think of is that thing where the Workshop tries to redownload all the things you were subscribed to at the same time, it usually lags my gmod out with just a few and sometimes crashes it if I haven't played in a while. Other than that I haven't got any other ideas.
Joined singleplayer i always do that but nope just crash everytime i try to join GG
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]