See you later!
As some of you have noticed, I haven't been on the servers for a while, thats because I have lost interest in Garry's Mod.
I never be on again, (unless in a year or 2 I'm like "Lets do that thing!" and I do that thing and I go on Cityrp).
I would like to thank Soulripper for actually owning CityRP and the Fearless community and all the admins for policing i-..... policing? is that the right word, because thats sometimes confused with like dictatoring.. wait, thats a word right? I was playing Civilization 5 with my friend and he said that, I was Boudicca and the Celts and he was Bismark from Germany.
But I digress.
Just quick I would like to thank:
[FL] Shadow,
[FL] Enzyme and
[FL] Nightfury the most.
They are the admins who banned me....  No no no I'm not being sarcastic with the thanks and stuff, I would like to thank them FOR banning me, because it made me think about-
3 bans?! thats not good, but I thought I had more than that, DOESN'T MATTER!
that made me think about what I've done like:
-Not molotov-ing a passive hobo RP shed, even though he took ALL the customers from my pub, litterally when they asked for food, he walked in, and said "Want to see my signiture dish? it's baby soup" (Failrp hobo!) But molotov-ing it is still failrp.
-Not forgetting to take off my suit before I mug people.
and
-Not letting my step-brother go on my laptop while I eat. (He RDMed a few people.)
See you later peoples of the Fearless... fearless, why be called FEARLESS when FEARrp counts...?
Doesn't matter.
Thanks for the awesome time I've had on the server,
and Ta ta (That's how you write it right?!)
Cyrus Castle (Lemons 'R' Us)
SUPER SECRET - PREPARE TO BE SHOCKED BY PRESSING THIS BUTTON!

Spoiler :
*Zap!* only joking, but in all seriousness...
/ me Sniffs
/ it A tear rolls down Cyrus' eye
I don't actually like the taste of lemons....

-----------EDIT------------------
I may hang... is that the word to use? hang... hang... hang around? nah RESTART
I may still be on the forums no and then, I don't know why my self.... but.... RESTART
I may come on the forums every now and then just to see how the server is going... and things.
I need to press the backspace button sometimes....
Have a good one, Lemons Smile
Best of luck bud, see you around.
Adios!
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Goodbye!
See ya man!
Cya around
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Goodbye,

Spoiler :
no offence but is it just me who thinks that the way you phrase things is excatly how the Joker would phrase them? read the goodbye thread again and imagine that it is the joker saying it. Don't mean to disrespect or anything just saying.

Cheerio!
L8RRR