Dress Debate
People see white and gold (me included) because of how the light is in the picture. The dress is sold as blue and black but the how the picture is taken can effect how people see it. 
Late.

The dress is actually blue and black. It's just an illusion when it is white and gold. I've not yet seen it in white, but that's likely to do with my monitor and room light...

A post on reddit explained it clearly - but it is blue and black... soz.
Regards,
aviator
(03-02-2015, 08:06 PM)Aviator Wrote: Late.
The dress is actually blue and black. It's just an illusion when it is white and gold. I've not yet seen it in white, but that's likely to do with my monitor and room light...
I've looked at it on 7 different monitors/devices, day and night, still no sign of any white.
Blue and black
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
I looked at the blue and black dress after thinking it was white and gold, and my mind just got fu- surprised.
Its Blue and Black.
I saw it as blue and black :3
(03-02-2015, 08:25 PM)GRiiM Wrote:
(03-02-2015, 08:06 PM)Aviator Wrote: Late.
I've looked at it on 7 different monitors/devices, day and night, still no sign of any white.

I was seriously surprised when I came onto this thread and it was white and gold for me after seeing black and blue all this time. Imagine the image in you head as white and gold. Look at the picture again. Focus on any gold looking parts such as near the top of the dress.
I watched a YouTube video. It was white and gold, but I went back in the video to the original image at the start, and it was suddenly blue and black.

It's the light levels that effect the colours in your eyes.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AskAQwOBvhc