Unban Request
Your name: < XVII > Weeds

Your ban ID: 49580

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: Extreme Fail RP, Punchwhore x2, Directly disregarding admins orders.

Involved: two dudes and the admin i really cant remember the names of the two otehrs sorry

Why we should unban you: first of all. it startet out with i was pressident.. and i was in town looking at it. and a rebal startet destrying proppety i was looking at in front of me.. i called for police and SRU but no1 came. the rebal continued to destroy proptery. and i stebbed into the fist fight betwen the shop owners and the rebal becouse the rebal have gotten the overhand.. admin came saw the fight. took all to roof and blacklisted me from pres. fair enogh. and i became citezen, then afterwoods. we got ported down. some1 asked why we got taiken to roof. and it was a player i played with afew houers erlyer i rememberd. so i sayd like this sucker, and punch him a single time. i wassent punchwrohing the 2´nd time at all... and i dont think i was punch whoring the first time eitehr i only tryed to deffend the shopowner. and i got blacklist cuz fail rp. and as sayd fair enigh. and the admins gave me abeslut NO order. he only sayd. weeds; do u want BS or ban. and i sayd BL.. then we got down... and the dude i "Punch" last time i knew ingame..

2´nd of all im a donater, and think its unfair my donater time shold be wasted on a ban cuz then im never gonna buy anymore money packs or anything if u just gonna treat me like the nondonaters.

3´nd and alstly. im very addicted to ur game.. ive got 140 houers in 1 1/2 week. i do only ur game / mod and i go crazy if u cant play becouse im a hard core nerd......

ty. < XVII > Weeds
Ban lowered.