Unban attempt two.
Hello dear players of fearless, in November 2014 I got banned from my favorite RP server, this was my explenation back then.

"Your Name: Shrektacular

Your Ban ID: 56078

Banned by: [FL] General Rickets

Reason: ToS

Involved: Me and Deathstroke

Why should we unban you?: Im going to tell the story as i told it in the other thread ''Ok i will explain right now, I am Shrektacular. I have two accounts.. Shrektacular and Mr 17 these are my two steam users, Me and my friends.. which are banned aswell have lan parties at weekends 5-15 people always play gmod togheter. Then this one time my friend who has no idea what steam is wanted to join, so i went on my secound account where i bought gmod and he played with us, after the lan i played on it sometimes aswell, in the weekend we played togheter again and so today i wanted to play on it, i donated to it on my alt and sometimes play on it. Then yesterday while i was playing on my alt with Deathstroke, his younger brother wanted to join so i borrowed him my main account ( Deathstoke knows the password as we are close friends) and we all played happily togheter. I really like this server, and have spendt alot of time on it so i hope i dont get permabanned as i enjoy it very much and have 100+ hours. I did not know it was against the rules borrowing away my account, but this is my problem and deathstrokes not anyone else. Please give me another chance as this will never happend again and im not a minge who recently joined. My first time playing was 2012, Thanks''

This is my explanation, but i want to add somethings so i may help you re-think your decision. When i bought garry's mod on my other account i did not do it so i could escape to that whenever i got banned, i bought it for my friend to play with us on lans, and i did not know that i was breaking the rules when i borrowed my main account to Deathstroke and his brother yesterday. And yes i was breaking the rules so a ban is natural, i just think you should make it a little shorter, i was not trying hurt the server so i think a permanent ban is harsh. I can learn from this and never borrow my account to my friends again. The reason i am putting effort into this is because i have very many good memories and experienses from this server. I've played since 2012 and grown alot since, the first thing me and my friends do when there is spring break is have a lan and play this. As i said i did not want to hurt the server while doing this. I please hope you re-consider this, i have put alot of time and effort into this server and hope i can learn from this.

Thank you."

It was denied but I know that I broke the ToS, which is a very serious matter, if i were lucky enough to get unbanned this time i will assure you this will not happen again, I just beg to you gods of Fearless, give me another chance, Ive painfully learned my lesson now and I think i can be a part of the community again. Hope you will take a look at this and maybe even accept me back in! Thanks.

Sincerely, a very desperate FL:RP player.
The ban reason is not very describable, need elaboration from admin.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Hi Soulripper, My friend was banned for CDM for 24 hours, so I borrowed him\his my account to play on whilst his was banned, he\his brother played on it so i broke server ToS by helping him not facing punishment, and double accounting. Im a donator of the server, and love it.. I would really want to be back. I never meant to hurt the server, I feel I have taken my consequences for the past 3-4 months now, and deserve another chance.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=54998

That is your last unban request.

Do you have anything to say which you have not said in your previous UBR?

Yes, I want to say im sorry for breaking the server ToS, and I feel like I have learned from this ban, and I beg to get another chance! Many of my friends are playing and im so tempted to join but I cant, I can promise you I wont do it again!
And also thank you for answering, as I have been saying for a long time now, I hope you take this into consideration.
Its been 1 month, is it still undergoing investigation??
Hi, thanks for your concern.
I'll contact Rickets for ya.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Thanks, I appreciate it
Quote:I don't see why you deserve to play on the server with such a disregard of the rules. You have not only broken terms of service by using two accounts to play FL but you have used that second account to help others avoid a ban.
This was Laurenz point of view from when he questioned you ingame. It is taken from the other unban request from your friends.
[Quote]
Hello there,
When I teleported to Shrektacular, I questioned him on his accounts and he informed me he did not have eight linked accounts, then slowly throughout
the talk he admitted to having another account by the name of 'Mr17' and others.
He also informed me that 'Deathstroke' who I had banned the day prior, had requested Shrek to let him use his account because 'Deathstroke'
was banned.
[Image: 4aZCiHx.jpg]
This is a clear violation of our Terms of Service and was met with a permanent ban, as for the rest of the associated players, I cannot speak as I do not know their cases.
Summarized, Deathstroke and Shrektacular's bans are completely valid, as for the rest of you I cannot say until the case has been discussed further.
I would also personally like to see Shrek's output on this, if you can retrieve him.
Thank you -Laurenz

That is my post from your previous UBR. What do you have in reply to this?