Nitro Cubes' Unban Requset
Your name: Nitro Cubez

Your ban ID: 38430

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: I was last permanently banned when I reconnected to get my vehicle fixed.

Involved: No one was involved when I got banned.

Why we should unban you: Hello Fearless Community. It's been about two years since I've been banned from Fearless due to the amount of bans that I have. I still remember the exciting moments I had back in the old days. Last time I played Fearless was around in 2013. Please forgive for what has happened in the past. I would love to come back and play with the rest of the community. I understand I have fifteen bans on my record. Please give me one more chance. I have reread the rules on the forums multiple amount of times because I want to assure that I know every rule so I don't make the same mistake again. This was about two years ago and I can assure you that I have learned my lesson. Please give me another chance to spend my time with the Fearless Community. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Nitro Cubez
I'll point out that you don't have a total of 15 bans, but rather 17.

I'm afraid that you've received too many chances to begin with. You should have realized when you reached 10 bans that you heading towards a permaban, something you were given after an additional 17 bans.

People are usually banned when they reach 11-12 bans, depending on their history, severity of bans and etc. You're way past the norm and you've proven that you're not one to use the chances that you've been given.

So not only have you managed to rack up 17 bans, you managed to do this within 122 hours of playtime. This means that you were issued a ban every 7.1 hours ingame play-time. This shows that you didn't care for the community, nor the rules.

I'm afraid I don't see any reason to give you yet another chance when you've managed to collect 17 bans in only 122 hours.

Anything else you want to share?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Don't make an unban request because you're sorry for the mistakes YOU chose to make. Unless you have any reason to why this ban is unjust then I don't see why you should be unbanned as well.
(03-02-2015, 09:05 PM)Preditor Wrote: Don't make an unban request because you're sorry for the mistakes YOU chose to make. Unless you have any reason to why this ban is unjust then I don't see why you should be unbanned as well.

I would consider it unjust because it's been two years and I have changed throughout those years and the only way I can prove to the staff is if you give me one and only chance. I understand seventeen bans is too much because in my younger times, I was way more careless of my actions. I have completely changed and matured throughout the years and I regret getting the most mingeful bans. 
I pray for the community if they decide to give you a second chance. Even tried talking you out of the crap you did, you cared even less about this place then the average prop spammer. Burn in permaban hell bro.
Denied.

You managed to collect 17 bans in only 122 hours. You've received too many chances on our community and you've wasted every single one that you were given. You will not be unbanned, as you've done too much damage for us to take a chance.

Note:

This was your second and last UBR. You're not allowed to appeal your permaban any more. Doing so will lead to an instant denial and forum-suspension
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator