Br on DVN
Name of player: DVN

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79053468

Time in GMT: 2pm

Server: v33x

Summary: I was a rebal and saw my rebal friend was getting into some sort of trouble with the police so i went over to see what was happening and DVN CDM'ed me and around 3 other players. I lost Weapons because of this.

Evidence:

http://youtu.be/p3H-H5shodQ
I was in a Police chase, due to the officer not backing off I had to pick up my speed and lost control at the corner of the Tides Hotel. I ran over 2 people on the sidewalk, and when I stepped out to surrender knowing I'd done so, the Officer rammed into me and I died. I couldn't break NLR to return for at least 5 minutes and I shortly disconnected after due to me having to get the bus (which I actually just missed).

I hope this clears it up for you, I really didn't mean to kill anyone during the chase, as I said the Officer should have backed away knowing it wasn't safe for the public.

Sorry again.
(03-01-2015, 02:37 PM)DVN Wrote: I was in a Police chase, due to the officer not backing off I had to pick up my speed and lost control at the corner of the Tides Hotel. I ran over 2 people on the sidewalk, and when I stepped out to surrender knowing I'd done so, the Officer rammed into me and I died. I couldn't break NLR to return for at least 5 minutes and I shortly disconnected after due to me having to get the bus (which I actually just missed).

I hope this clears it up for you, I really didn't mean to kill anyone during the chase, as I said the Officer should have backed away knowing it wasn't safe for the public.

Sorry again.

Doesnt matter if you meant to do it or not you still did it and did cause 'Mass CDM'
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62443156&b=9]
I wouldn't call it 'Mass CDM' considering I killed two people, if you would like me to refund the loss of your weapon I will happily do do, although a ban may be a little extreme considering it was not intentional and I lost control, it's not like i jusy sped up while you were crossing s road, the police was so far up my rear I had no choice but to increase my speed.

Sorry again.
Quote:due to the officer not backing off I had to pick up my speed and lost control at the corner of the Tides Hotel

You were fully aware what could happen by speeding inside the city as did the police officer.
However, my logs correspond to what DVN has said and proves that DVN got out after running the people over and was run over four seconds after the incident.

DVN is to be reminded that you should be very cautious while driving inside the city regardless of whether you're in a police pursuit or not. No punishment shall be issued therefor this is denied.

[FL] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]