Unban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name) [FL:RP] Jan

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 59314

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] General Rickets

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) NLR

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) WinterOak and some other cops.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) There was a raid in the Nexus, I was SRU along with WinterOak and we died at the 2nd floor of Nexus, we then respawned as SRU and returned to the Nexus lobby as we're supposed to do our job there, patrolling the Nexus, the elevator then returned full of raiders so we shot at them 3 minutes after we were killed in the 2nd floor. We obviously followed NLR as we're supposed to do our job and not return to the place we have died. There are no rules which state that when we're getting shot we're supposed to ignore it. Because NLR makes you forget everything in your past life you are supposed to do your job, which was patrolling the Nexus lobby at that time, so when a group of armed people return out of the elevator we are supposed to kill them.
There's literally no way around this, and the ban is false, also I'd prefer if a neutral admin could respond.
You cannot take part in the same raid as you died in. You need to wait 5 minutes.
When you ie die in a raid in Nexus, you are to leave Nexus to avoid being involved in the same raid again.

You died defending Nexus, and you're therefore breaking NLR when you take on defending the same place which is being raided.

I expect someone like you to know better, Jan.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Please quote the exact rule that says I can not take place in a raid I've died in. Also even when I was outside I'd still get involved as the raiders tried to escape.

However back to my first point, please quote the rule that says I can not return to a raid I have died in within 5 minutes, even if the raiders move to a location I have not died. (in this case, the Nexus lobby)

http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html
Answer the following questions.

Did you or did you not die in the raid on the third floor?
Did you or did you not rejoin the raid on the bottom floor before your NLR was up?

If you read the unban request you've got an answer on both questions, however let me repeat myself to make it clear.

Yes I died, and yes I returned to the lobby to patrol, because that is my job.

Back to a question I asked: could you quote the rule that says I may not return to the raid in which I died even if they move location?
OOC and IC rule 2.

Spoiler :
Follow NLR (New Life Rule). If you die, you forget everything from the "past life". You cannot go back to the place you died in the past life for atleast 5 minutes.

Police Rule 5

Spoiler :
NLR still applies even if you are told to head back (to the place you died) over the radio. 

With your 1400+ hours we don't really need to be talking about this considering that you already know it is against the rules.
Thing is, I didn't go back to the place I died. Which means I didn't break any rules.

Also stop stating things about my experience or that I should know better, because I follow the rules and I did not break any here either. I'm not talking about your experience either am I? Because I got banned for something that simply is not in the rules, I also expect you all to know better.
Someone who's as experienced as you Jan should know that this counts as NLR. This would be the same as if someone raided Nexus top floor, and runs straight back into the Nexus to shoot at cops. It's straight up NLR and you should have known a lot better.

This is like this to prevent the cops from having an infinite line of backup of Police officers. 
Sincerely, Enzyme
Similar cases:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=51441
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=50242
Sincerely, Enzyme
Argue all you want, but that is not a rule in the rulelist. Simple as that. Unless you prove that this indeed is a written rule you do not have the right to tell me I should know better nor do you have the right to keep my ban on record.

Don't bother comparing other cases with this one either, you know yourself that every case is differend. The main difference is that I do point out the obvious and the two users you posted did not.