Ban Request - [FL:RP] Cpt. Brandon
Just like to say, Brandon, you accuse me of CDM? I didn't even have my car out since I had joined the server that day, so regardless of your quick tempered nature you also accuse others of things they've not done. And if you're going to argue with me, everyone who was around at the time also said this. I vote perm.
And in reply to people regarding my name, it's not a surname or anything, just a name I like to use, however, at the time I was wearing the suit which gives you an oriental looking skin, so either way, to me or my character in-game, he was being incredibly racist, and even though I'm not from China in real life, it was out of order. If I was Chinese in real life, or had Chinese family etc, I would have taking incredible offence to this. I agree with Dryblood, if this guy doesn't get a racism perm ban, it would make mockery.
So it isn't full racism, but it is very offensive, 100% unnecessary and a definite break of the rules. There's no call for spouting that language.

Would recommend 3weeks-month ban - Any last admin want to give their opinion? Else I'll go ahead with this.
I say about 3 weeks to a month sounds right
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
A month, its as racist as any other saying if said to the wrong person...
Alright, banned him on server a few hours ago, just forgot to update here.. All done. Banned. Thread closed.