Ban Request - [FL:RP] Cpt. Brandon
im not sure what started the fight, but language like this should not be tolerated.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/825/gmodscren.jpg/

Contains violent language.

this was over ooc, so everyone could see

[FL:RP] Cpt. Brandon - STEAM_0:1:20975390

Lol funny how I am quick tempered like my uncle who has bipolar, and you piss me off with rdm, cdm and boolean broke fear rp, so all you deserve ban, and yes you can ban me for being racist, but im quick tempered so i dont care.
Excuse me?
i was a doctor with the pres. and i took the screenie.... so dont try and pin your mistakes on an innocent player!
And. if i did. wheres your evidence?... you dont have any as it never happened...

"uncle who has bipolar" that sucks if its true, but ... i didnt do anything your the one whose in the wrong.
I vote Perm
Not massively racist, but a decent ban is in order.
I'd say a couple of weeks would be fitting.
Aww come on. i deserve a couple of weeks but not perm, i love this server and i didn't even mean what i said. Also i called a admin when boolean broke fear rp, but no one came.
(09-12-2011, 09:30 PM)Storm Wrote: Not massively racist, but a decent ban is in order.

Storm, its full racism which is not tolerated, letting a player off from this will make a mockery of the rule.
(09-13-2011, 06:28 AM)Dryblood Wrote:
(09-12-2011, 09:30 PM)Storm Wrote: Not massively racist, but a decent ban is in order.

Storm, its full racism which is not tolerated, letting a player off from this will make a mockery of the rule.

Saying: “go back to china“ isn't racist at all last time I checked, not in that situation anyway.
I'm viewing this on my phone so I mighta' missed something. But otherwise it isn't racist if you ask me.
Storm it has something to do with his name Qiix, alot of towns and villages have these sort of names in China, I'm not sure if Qiix is anything though but it could easy be a last name. I was once in China in a city called Wuxi. So I know first hand experiance that they do have those sorta names over there.

Anyway just to clarify your issue Storm

GunFISH out.
(09-13-2011, 06:20 AM)coolbranx Wrote: Aww come on. i deserve a couple of weeks but not perm, i love this server and i didn't even mean what i said. Also i called a admin when boolean broke fear rp, but no one came.

I think the one and only reason you were not banned and or helped by an admin, as there wasn't one on.
Otherwise you probably would have been banned, for racism and offensive language in OOC

Also you broke number of rules.

General Rules:
3. Do not insult players and admins.
15. No Racism, Sexism, or other Hate Speech

OOC and IC Rules:
9. Do not use OOC to argue with/about other players. Use PM or @ to notify the admins.
10. Racism is NOT allowed. Its not allowed IC, or OOC. Never. Not at all. No exceptions

(just my view)