Player Radio Help?
First of.. I im happy that we got the player radio's. 
But how does they work? can i choose music from youtube or only the (Great) Channels we have?
And in that case how to i make by own channel ?

I was hoping to make a Church and would love to use some Youtube speeches and Church music.

Can someone help me with this... Or better yet if there was made a guide of some kind... That would be lovely !
Nope, you got it right. At the moment, the radio have 2 channels and you can't add your own.
I'd like a way to listen to our own channels too.
(02-26-2015, 12:14 PM)Mysterius Wrote: Nope, you got it right. At the moment, the radio have 2 channels and you can't add your own.
I'd like a way to listen to our own channels too.

Okay thanks for clearing that for me Smile
I hope that it will be expanded so one could, set the mood in a café or a church and stuff like that !
It's a little fail when a small Bosnian Café has dubstep as background music Tounge
It's an idea, but I'll be writing a suggestion thread before I even start to code it, so I can see if it's what the community would like me to add or not.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Mysterius
Wood, how are you playing the radios in the code? Do you need m3u or pls files or something like that?
m3u, psl and a few others. I plan to add YouTube to it (it'll take a bit of time to code, but doable) but this depends on if the community wants that.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Also Wood, I noticed you can do /evoradio settings, and it allows you to change the volume of the radio, but it doesn't seem to work? The volume just stays the same?
That used to be there for the car radio if I remember rightly. Never worked for me back then either.
If you want to tune the settings for the portable radio, there is a menu inside the "utilities" tab of the build menu.
Yeah, the command doesn't work, I'll fix it tomorrow.

Use the settings in Q -> Utilities -> EvoRadio Settings -> Volume Slider.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Villain