Farewell, Fearless.
Farewell, Fearless.

Although not a straight forward encumber of popularity I feel I held a sense of awareness and guard over the Fearless Community. It was all, or mostly the only server I've played on for, some time now.

And well... you know I was going to make this a long speech. But I'm just going to say this...

I'm leaving, and I'm not planning on returning, and if I do it'll be no less then 2 months from now.
However there are a few things I feel I need to say. Or... type, communicate, whatever.

I had some friends.

Stitch - They say keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. Stitch was my greatest friend, and my worst enemy, in every respect he challenged, defied, and in some cases, protected me from my competitors and opponents. Other times, he became them, but never did he defeat me and never did I him. I appreciate all his help with my clans, that I very much felt were sometimes more his then mine.

Admiral - Fallen off the map, Admiral has been a key ingredient to my successes and my failures. His associates brought enemies. Admiral presented his friendship with protection, and was a key member of my organization in which I started with him. I hope him all the best, and respect him.

Ryan - For whatever reason, I have not been able to properly assess Ryan. I feel like knocking him down, but at the same time I'd pick him right back up. I respect him, but I don't. He's somewhat mystique and cryptic, initially. Then it all sets in, that maybe confusion and contortion decimated his properties and assets and brought a semi-realized man on a large playing field. This was likely the cause of his evident failures, however - I'd do this man a favor if asked, and my respect for him is not lost. "Ya fucking prune."

TheEliteGamer - Initially meeting at another community, Elite has reminded me much of myself. And much of what I aspire to have. He is apart of a small percent. Realized potential, intelligence, and dexterity allows me to concisely describe and respect this man with no maximum. This is one individual I do not say farewell too in the entirety of my leave, and possible retire.

Hitman - Someone whom has provided support, and I respect; however would not trust. Not again.

Soviet - Respected but not liked. That's all I'll say to that.

Suarez - Made my a profile picture. Thanks.

Nicholas - Investor and friend of a friend, eventually became my friend.

To anyone I left out, we didn't talk enough. Sorry.

To DrunkPuto&Georgey
Grow up.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is where I disappear and likely am not to be seen again. Farewell, Fearless.
I will miss you, but I will enjoy where I go more, sorry to say.
- Devin.
Wait, why are you leaving?
And cya, I have seen you around quite often...
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
Goodbye.
Well that was rather quick. Goodbye and good luck with whetever you're going to do.
(02-26-2015, 12:01 AM)Qerhem Wrote: Wait, why are you leaving?
And cya, I have seen you around quite often...

Just a business project.
(Thought I'd clear this up, I decided to visit this thread for a sec.)
Seems like all the people you mentioned, you didn't trust, or 'hated'.
I can't say you were one of the best or even most likeable on Fearless.
Farewell.
Farewell...
Buh-bye. Hope to see you around later!
Oh Devin, I knew this day was coming eventually. You never really were happy on Fearless, at least after I became active again. I hope we can continue to stay friends, and play together. You were one of the best, and its truly sad to see a Veteran like you go. I know many people think you were an ass, but I know that you are truly one of the best. Best of luck, hope to see you back on BA soon.

Goodbye.
It's a shame to see you go. Best of luck in your future endeavours.