Unfair judgement.
Your name: JayD

Your ban ID: 59184

Banned by: [FL]Nightfury

Reason: Fail RP apparently. But he wasn't listening to me.

Involved: The whole of corleone at the time, i fail to remember names. 

Why we should unban you: 

Okay so first, i'll explain the situation. May i just say now, that throughout the night there have been multiple incedents i've tried to report such as fail RP and someone using the radio when taken hostage and Nightfury didn't respond to anyone or anything.

Me and the rest of Cor Leone (I was the Don) Had just pulled our guns on the rebels by mistake and ended up in a massive firefight with them, all of us ended up dead. 
So, we respawn and make our way, all walking, back to the industrial estate as a group while we played and carried a radio to motivate ourselves. 

Nightfury then comes Storming by with his sirens on and starts circling us, shouting at us all to stop and get down on the ground. 
When he exited the car, the entire SRU unit showed up, and i requested to talk to somebody in charge (still role-playing at this time) and i was ignored entirely. 
So i questioned why we were being treated like this, we had just respawned, waited 5 minutes and were returning for our cars ect. Anyway, he again didn't answer me, so at this point i started to get a little annoyed that this child clearly had no idea what he was doing. And he really ruined my gameplay with this. 

So i got up and started to walk away, i was tired of being bullied by Nightfury as the Don of the Corleone and for some reason not ever taken seriously. So he dragged my body into the air using Admin powers and told me to stop fail RPing. So i then tried to talk to him, i asked, 'so why is it fail RP now but its not Fail RP when i try to report someone else fail RPing? Doesn't matter as long as you get to raid somewhere huh?' and he again, ignored me, so i asked 'Come on nightfury, is this really being a good admin, we were f***ing walking back from spawn, what did we do wrong? You're ruining my F***ing gameplay with this S*** and frankly its pissing me off' 

And then i was banned. 

Now to me, i may have been rude, but frankly the fact he wasn't doing his job, nor was he actually roleplaying at all or listening. I wouldn't have been so angry. 
So i sincerely apologise for my language, but throughout the night there was countless more fail RP than me 'walking away from a gun' with no reason for you to even be pointing the gun at me in the first place. 

So again, im sorry for the way i acted and being so aggressive, but i was bullied by Nightfury and it's as simple as that. I would like to say it's because he's clearly immature. 
I'm 20 years old, i dont need to put up with that sort of stuff, im trying to have a good game, and i expect that when i request to talk to someone in charge (in roleplay or outside of roleplay) that i get answered. 
This is utterly ridiculous and im disgusted at the behaviour and ignorance of this mod/admin Nightfury. 

I request my ban gets lifted, as i feel this is really higly unfair to just ban me like that with no warning, and no reason to even be bullying me in the first place. I had just spawned, i did not expect to be swarmed by swat, and it's not the first time that happened either .

I hope you see the profanity in this, and i hope you can see my vigilance with mods doing their jobs. 
I've never bbroken rules since 2011. That's right, i've played on this server a long time, and never, never have i ever been treated so disrespectfully. 

Thankyou. 

Please consider this appeal. 

Regards, 

JayD
I didn't ban you for FailRP I banned you for FearRP, which is when someone points a weapon on you and tells you to do something you have to do it, and if you don't do it then you break FearRP (General Rule 13)

Remeber that you are making an unban request to get yourself unban, not to say that I am not doing my job.

I came with my cop car and surrounded you and the corleones because we just got told that those corleones are armed which is why I stoped everyone and told you all to get on the ground when I told you all to get on the ground I asked if anyone has weapons, 3 of you got up and told us they had weapons which is why we arrested them.

It was not random at this point you decided to get up and walk away when me and the SRU had guns pointed at you, therefore breaking FearRP (General Rule 13)

Off-Topic, the only reason why I didn't respond to your calls about random and failRP is because another admin has already informed me that it wasn't random and the rebels you were raiding or complaining about had an admin in their team so I'm sure that they didn't break any rules.

Denied.