Blurr's UBR
Exclamation 
Your name: [FL:RP] Blurr

Your ban ID: 59166
Banned by: [FL] NightFury

Reason: Breaking in the cells as a citizen to 'break out friends'

Involved: Me and NightFury 

Why we should unban you: Right, I was banned for going down to the jails as a citizen and breaking in with a lock pick then letting out the prisoners (friend or friends) I do not want to start a war but I was looking through the DoomDude case and how he had citizen in his name when raiding, he made and honest mistake. I broke in as a citizen and I though this was aloud. You could say I make a mistake but I guess not. I think that it is unfair yet you base bans on hours so someone with 50 hours could be knowledge well about the rules and could possibly do the same thing but not get banned yet you said to me that I have enough hours to know this yet I have played all these hours and though that this was aloud but I know for a FACT that you cannot raid the president as a citizen. I think that DoomDudes case is similar and yet he was punished but not banned of course he was staff. Yet is a ban really need for this since it was not such a serious ban and I know it is long due to my previous bans but can there not be a blacklist put in place on weapons which includes the pick lock I believe meaning I could not use it and would learn from it. Even so that I have lots of bans I think that the ban could be lowered hence I didn't know that I could to save people from prison as a citizen and had to have a set job title and I did indeed apologize to NightFury and did agree that a rule was broken after he explained it to me. I think that even though it is 'semi-serious' this is valid but make a blacklist if lock picks get banned from me or a lower ban would be better since it wasn't exactly a serious offence.

(Hope this all makes sense since it is late when writing, if I don't reply I probably be asleep and cannot reply untill 5 ish tomorrow.)
Each case is different so please do not bring up any other cases. This is your case and will be treated that way.

In my opinion it is FailRP and the ban is justified.
The reason we take hours & points into consideration is because it shows your knowledge of the game itself. I agree that this ban is valid.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
If you agreed with me that you broke the rule then why are you writing an unban request?
It is failRP and you know it, I see no reason why you should get unbannad Denied.