Unban request Fiskarn
Your name: STEAM_0:1:45894429

Your ban ID: 31657

Banned by: DoomDude1

Reason: Asking to be killed

Involved: Sorry, It was such a long time ago but it was a police officer.
Why we should unban you: it has now been almost 2 years since i got my 11th ban... I have been constantly searching for a good roleplay server with such a great community, but failed.

I consider myself young and immature at the time while i was playing on the server, i donated self-earned money to the server with no regrets And i have Met such great people during my time on fearless, it's incredible how easy it is to forget what you have until its gone.

what i do have regrets for is my actions at the time and iam truly sorry and regretful for that.
Now that iam older and consider my self more mature i will only do passive roleplaying as that is my passion! I have also been updated with the Rules so i know all theĀ 
new ones! Regret is not the only thing that has been growing its also my passion for Passive Roleplaying! please reconsider this as i think i would not be burdon and my old me is gone now only the new passive roleplayer. Thank you!
And i will only bring more passive roleplaying to show people the true joy of passive RP, and NOT break any rulesĀ 
That i will PROMISE you! Please give me a chance! so i can prove that i have changed!
The banning administrator has retired but I don't see why we should draw a different conclusion this time regarding your ban:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=43011
Quote:No, you won't be unbanned.

The ban was valid, your permanent suspensions stays, our system doesn't work with a set number of bans. You had your last chance, you blew it.

You were on your last chance and a last chance is a last chance. I'll give you one more post before I close this.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(02-23-2015, 07:08 PM)Enzyme Wrote: The banning administrator has retired but I don't see why we should draw a different conclusion this time regarding your ban:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=43011

Quote:No, you won't be unbanned.

The ban was valid, your permanent suspensions stays, our system doesn't work with a set number of bans. You had your last chance, you blew it.

You were on your last chance and a last chance is a last chance. I'll give you one more post before I close this.

Please Enzyme have mercy with me and let me prove that i have changed! please just give me a day! and ill prove to you that i have changed! i dont know what to say but really i can contribute with great roleplaying for the server! please i have such regret for my actions i did before trust me im changed i dont know what to say just please give me a chance now that iam different and i promise i wont dissapoint you!
Please Enzyme have mercy with me and let me prove that i have changed! please just give me a day! and ill prove to you that i have changed since then! i dont know what to say but really i can contribute with great roleplaying for the server! please i have such regret for my actions i did before trust me im changed i dont know what to say just please give me a chance now that iam different and i promise i wont dissapoint you!
Denied.

User was on his last chance and broke a rule. A last chance is a last chance, and you've been given enough chances by this point.
NOTE: This was your last UBR for this ban. You're not allowed to make any more UBRs. You will remain banned.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator