Hello FL Staff

- You need to be atleast 15 years or older:
im 14 right now but my birthday is 26/9 so its in 14days

- You need to have atleast 200 hours playtime:
im on 246hours or something like that, but ive been here before the hour system

- You should not been banned recently: (1 month) :
I joined 20/09 -10 i have no bans at all in the 1year ive been in here

- You need to speak understandable English:
i speak understandable english but my grammer is not the best, but i prefere to use my mic.

- You need to have enough spare time:
I have the time to help and support the community

Why i would be a good choice?
-As i said ive been here for a long time.
-i know the rules
-i have never been banned
-i know when to make a ban request and when others do something wrong

Trex
The following 1 user Likes Bandut's post:
  • equal
Star 
Legendary Fox's Administrator Application
Sorry if its too long, but its well worth reading.

Information
Hey guys, my names Reece and I am 15 and I used to be a regular FL member back in 2009'. Started playing again about one/two month ago and ive got over 200 hours on the server. I have better English and proper grammar than anyone in my class and I am able to speak German, Russian, Polish & currently learning Swedish along with English(My main language) so I can help people from other countries that dont speak English too well. I play atleast once/twice a day and I play unbelievably long at the weekends, especially in the Late Hours when the minges are on.

History & Experiance
I used to own Legendary Roleplay(LR), a Steam clan with over 100 members and a GMOD & MC server which started just after I quit FL in 2010 January as I needed a break. LR was inspired by Soulripper himself but I recently resigned and handed to clan down to my brother and am looking for a new challenge. I have been playing RP since I can remember and I have been Super Administrator to an RP server once, Administrator to a differant but similiar RP server and Administrator to a spacebuild server.

Reason & Why
I would like to become an Administrator as I play more than regularly and I dislike the fact that when a Administrator comes on, RP starts. But as soon as he leaves chaos breaks loose. Even as a player of the server my aim is to make my RP experiance along with others great, but occasionally this is interfered due to a minge or some rulebreakers. Another reason is because I see quite a lot of New Players that need assistance on building a shop, or maybe how to work their cars ect, Ive helped many players numerous times with their RP difficultys and I enjoy doing it unlike many other players to just resent them. I encourage passive RP and would happily give another player my job if they wanted it such as President or Police Commander. I am not self centered or greedy, and I would happily put other players/members of FL before myself. I solve problems as soon as ive spotted them and am willing to join the server just for one player thats stuck as an example.

Overview
Most people wanting to become an Administrator dont realize the responsibilities and the seriousness it takes to become an Administrator. Most just see it as kicking/banning the minges but its not about that one bit. Its about helping others that are in need of help and guiding new players along with providing the members of Fearless RP with the Best Roleplaying Experiance they can get aswell as dealing with indecent players that dont approve/acknowledge with the rules.

Just as a sidenote, I also play on Evo2 aswell as Evo1 quite a bit, normally as the "Don" doing RP if theres enough people or clan meetings.

I hope you have enjoyed my Application as I have enjoyed writing it.

Legendary Fox.
[Image: source.gif]
The following 3 users Like The Crack Fox's post:
  • boolean, ryan!, equal
Shadow's Admin Application

You need to be atleast 15 years or older:
I am 19 years old, turning 20 on the 21st of November.

You need to have atleast 200 hours playtime:
I have got about 150+ hours on the server, unfortunately not meeting the requirement
but I do play alot and I will pass this very shortly. I do enjoy playing on the server and that has become my passion.

Edit - I have reached over 200 hours playtime now on the 16th of September.

You should not been banned recently: (1 month):
3160 [FL:RP] Shadow STEAM_0:1:38395357 Randomly raiding 2011-09-10 07:08:52 [FL] Andreas ♥

This was cause the taxes were 20 which was not high enough for a reason to raid the president. I have learnt from my mistake and I have improved my state of mind by thinking first before taking action then being impulsive.

You need to speak understandable English:
I speak and write English fluently eventho I am born in Belgium where my mother language is Dutch.
I use my microphone basically all the time and people seem to understand me properly.

You need to have enough spare time:
I have played over 130+ hours in 8 days on the Evo servers. I think I have enough of spare time to administrate and play.

Why i would be a good choice?
As I said I do play alot on the server Evo1 aswell as on Evo2, I did get some people to follow me and play on Evo2 and I tried to advertise it.
I know the rules, I think of my actions before I do anything. I am respectful, honest and truthfully.

I will help anyone who requires the help to roleplay successfully, beginners and experienced members.
I have seen many different people break the rules and I would like to help out the server by dealing the rulebreakers and such
so everyone can enjoy their roleplay without being bothered by minges and their roleplay to be left ruined.

I would love to be a big part in the community since it also became my passion.
If you accept me, I will prove you that your decision wasn't the wrong one.
I will work hard and strive towards success and I will put my intake into the Fearless servers.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application.

Greetings, Shadow.
The following 9 users Like Shadow's post:
  • Triangle, Marius, StillAlive, boolean, Thestig11, Yacino, rayts5, Pechvarry, WorldWideCoffee
Hey guys, it's, 7rozen_7ear_, and I am rather active in this community as you might know. I seized activity for one reason, and that is that my current laptop isn't capable of running Garry's Mod. A solution is found, and I only have to order myself a new pc (and yes, I will do that in the near future). I hope I could get my computer before October, and that's likely to happen, altough I can't assure you that this will be the case.

- You need to be atleast 15 years or older.
I'm 16, so that's not a problem.
- You need to have atleast 200 hours playtime
I can assure you that I played more then 200 hours.
- You should not been banned recently. (1 month)
No bans have ever been issued to me.
- You need to speak understandable English.
English is one of the main school subjects I have.
- You need to have enough spare time.
That's no problem at all, and if it would ever become a problem, I would step away from my function.

Why I made this application? The answer is as simple as it is clear. Some people recommended me to make one, and others even told me they wanted to see me as an admin. (If this wasn't the case, I wouldn't even think of writing one.)

Why I shouldn't become an admin? Right know, it's just impossible for me to even think about joining FL. Today I tried to join for the first time since the month of July, but without any succes. Becoming an admin while you can't even play, that wouldn't be fair.

I only tried to sum some basic facts, and to keep this application as clean as possible. I tried to leave out as much subjective information as possible.

Kind regards

7rozen_7ear_

© Nudelholz
Good day, gentlemen.

I guess I just should go straight to the point, so... Thats what I'm gonna do.

Why: I would like to become an admin because I generally likes to help people with problems in game and I am willing to spend quite much time on the server in my sparetime. One of the problems that I've notice with many people feeling like they should be admins are, that they "likes to kick minges". Personally I would say, that being an administrator is definitely not about that. Its about helping the people that is in need of it and off course (sadly) occasionally kick/ban players who do not comply with our rules.

Experience: As some of you may know, I started playing a few years ago with Whoop and some other guys. Then I stopped and then started again a few months ago. Currently my in game timer is about 150 hours, but players like Whoop and even Soulripper himself can prove that I've played "pre-timer", meaning that my time-counter should be around 300 hours. Therefor I have much experience roleplaying and I like both passive and the more "job-a-like" role-play

Myself: I wont write too much, because you don't have the time to read that, I know. But I'm a 16 year old boy from Denmark that likes to play games, be with my girlfriend, hang out with friends and so on. Off course I will still have the time to be at the server. No problem.

I hope you will think about this, as I will prove myself very valuable as admin. Atleast I think that myself.

StillAlive (Mikkel Christensen)
The following 9 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • Whoop, Mahti, Killjoy, SoulRipper, Triangle, s.J., FuttBucker24, S3thapl, ZeroX
Today, killjoy came up to me and suggested I should make an application due to what he had seen of me. This has inspired me to create this very application, thanks buddy.

As some of you may know, my name is Joe, I'm 16 years of age and I am a true englishman from England. I have been a frequent visitor to the servers and forums for the past few months since I started role playing. I passive role play all the time while ingame, with or without others and I really enjoy it. I find role play to be one of those things in life that sets us free in a good environment.

I have been banned once before in July of this year for prop pushing. I didn't really understand why I was banned back then but I only clocked a few hours before that happened. I fully understand the rules and regulations now though.

I think the main reasons for applying to be an admin is the lack of them at this time and because I would love to help make the server a better place for all. I would also help the people in need of assistance to give them a step in the right direction.

I am looking for a job and completing exams at this time but I still have much time left for other things and being on fearless is one of them.

This has been my application, I dont expect to become an admin but if I did, it would be a surprise.

Good luck to all of you and see you out there.

ZeroX's Admin Application.

I'm not making this application beacuse I think admin is a "cool" rank. I'm making this application for helping the community to grow and also to help the community with kick/ban minges from the server. But I think Administrate is more than to kick and ban minges from the server. An Admin must help players and members of the community and respect them, help a player if he's / she's stuck somewhere, answer players when they have any questions about RP, also be active on forum, etc.

Anyway,

My name is ZeroX (in game) I am 15 years old, born in Sweden. I currently have 420 hours of gameplay on FL. I have been very busy from FL cus of my homework but now I'm suddenly free and I have enough spare time to administrate on FL and I will be active every day!

- You need to be atleast 15 years or older.
I am 15 years old.

- You need to have atleast 200 hours playtime
I currently have 420 hours of gameplay on FL.

- You should not been banned recently. (1 month)
I don't really remember when I got banned last time.

- You need to speak understandable English
People understand my English

- You need to have enough spare time.
I have enough sparetime, I am active every day.

Many admins maybe remember me as a total fail minger who broke NLR many times or FailRPed, that was a very long time ago and I did not know anything about Roleplay. Now I'm a new person who know everything about rp and a very serious man.

I would never abuse my admin powers, never ban someone randomly, never unban my friend (without permission) beacuse "he's my friend" etc, if I get admin.

As I said before, I don't want admin beacuse its a cool rank, for peoples who wants admin beacuse it's a cool rank and think it's popular (as they think) Admin is a hard job not cool. You need good experience and be familiar to the rules.

I would be a great admin.

~ ZeroX
The following 2 users Like ZeroX's post:
  • McFlurry, Triangle
[FL:RP] Anakonda admin app

-you need to be 15 years old or older: im 16 years old : )

-you need 200 hours playtime: i got soon 300 now : ) most know me

-you should not been banned recently. (1 month): i havent been banned for soon 2 months and im regreting what i did to do the ban i was still a newbie and had only like 100 hrs

-you need to speak understandable english: well i do i live in norway and im the best one in my class : )

-you need enough sparetime: well this server is all im doing almost 24/7

well i wanna be a admin cuzz i have been Super Admin on 3 servers and i know whats fair and not fair, i just want to help the server thats all i want and rp well too i can do that without admin if i get admin that will not prevent me to do my rp Smile

well that was my admin app, good luck to all the others aswell!

thanks [FL:RP] Anakonda

[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
Hello everyone, I would like to apply for admin.

I am 15 years old, I have over 350 hours of gameplay.

The amount of times I have been banned is in total 3, my last ban was from Whoop. And it was a silly mistake, not from him of course he was doing his job.

But he understood that and his ban was certainly reasonable.

My other two bans were from me being a bit stupid, apon joining from Dark RP servers, they obviously will create a bad influence on ones roleplay when joining Fearless's Semi Serious roleplay servers, or any other server for that matter.

I have been a registered member of Fearless for 6 months, and I haven't broken any rules whether an admin has seen them or not in a long period of time.

I do speak English, and that is the only language I speak.

Apart from school, I have plenty of time on my hands. I do not wish to administrate the server forever, just for the period of time you wish to use me for. (That's if you only need me for a certain amount of time.)

I am also aware of the amount of time I will be needed for doing tasks as an admin, but I am willing to take it on and try my all. As well as consisting in Roleplay occasionaly when I have the time.

I am friends with alot of admins and have enjoyed roleplay with them, Dryblood, s.J, Storm, Mikey, and Faustie a bit. And sometimes Sniperwolf. But at the same time a few admins would not think I am fit for being an admin. This may even include admins that respect me, they may just think I am not admin material and wouldn't suit the job.

That's your opinion, and I respect it.

Thanks for reading!

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
The following 1 user Likes Small Bear's post:
  • equal
-GunFISHs application-

Hey, my name is Piet and I am 19 years of age and from Denmark, I will try to make this post as short as possible with just the important bits.

Hours played

I don't quite have 200 hours played, I have around 170, but I'm hoping that we can see past these 'few' hours of missing gameplay that I am a mature young adult, though I am currently unemployed I have alot of spare time on my hands, I would love to see this time go towards the fearless community.

Experiance

I have alot of admin experiance, though most of this has been doing actual administrational work with servers (in this mostly Counter Strike : Source servers running either windows or linux), but in 'normal' admin experiance I've watched and protected several servers spread over a total time of 3-4 years. I have little disregard towards rule breakers, but I see myself to conduct fair judgement upon silly minges and trolls.

Ban history

I have been banned once from your server about a month ago, though this was a fair ban it simply was because I did not fully understand the rules of raiding, so I failed to yell raid. This is a rule I would never break now, hope you will see past this.

Why do I want admin?

I want admin mainly because of the shear amount of minges and prop killers that I've seen when no admin is on, but also greatly for RP reasons. There are so many things you can do RP wise when you have admin, the special events you can create with NPCs and other restricted things e.g. zombie outbreaks, alien invasions etc.

Final words

Now I hope that even when I fail on one or two counts of your requirements that you will take my application under serious consideration, as I am very active on your server and believe that I could be of great use to you.

P.S. As for my English I think post should sort of speak for itself but I am very articulated in the English language.

Thanks alot for reading my application.

Best regards, Piet.
The following 1 user Likes GunFISH's post:
  • Thestig11