Admin Application
Its My Birthday! 
Admin application - September 2011

This thread is for applications only - keep your various remarks to yourself.

So you want to help us getting the server minge free? If so, continue reading.

This is the admin application, which I made because as you noticed the server isn't enough administrated anymore. So, I am searching new admins, this is necessarily to keep FL the server you are used to. Smile

These are the requirements to make an application, you can only make an application if you have all the requirements.

- You need to be atleast 15 years or older.
- You need to have atleast 200 hours playtime
- You should not been banned recently. (1 month)
- You need to speak understandable English
- You need to have enough spare time.

You need to be motivated, and being admin doesn't mean that you get that cool rank and that you get more powers than others. No it means that you are going to administrate the server and keep it organized.

In your application you write why you want to become admin, etc. I leave it up to you how you make your application. Do me a favour, don't write those HUGE applications with your whole life story and so on. Wink

The least you could do is use decent grammar and look professional. This includes vocabulary, signature, using odd fonts and colors in your application, etc.

I don't have to choose admins though.

I wish you all the best luck, but remember: The chance of being chosen is small.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Satisfaction, Triangle
Admin Application Biowulf 12-9-2011.

As most of you people know I am Biowulf, also called Mark.
I am 15 years old, born on 28th of may.

I have about 430 hours of gameplay on the server. I am pretty well known, and also pretty experienced with RolePlaying. I still enjoy being in Fearless, but it is really full of minges lately. This caused me to lose interest for a while. I am pretty much back now, I play on both servers evo1 and evo2.

I have a total of 3 bans:
- 1 when I was completely new here, somewhere in januari. Number 9 on the ban list.
- The other one was somewhere in februari for an RDM, still new to Roleplay.
I didn't get a ban for a long time then. My latest ban was in june or july, I tried to flip a car, which was of course bad of me.

I can speak above average english for my age, compared to my classmates. Most of you should know that Tounge

I have enough spare time. I have school, but if I finished my homework I can administrate easily.

I want to be an admin because, the server its popularity went up lately. It is pretty much always 50/50 without admin on, and full of rulebreakers.
Another thing why I want to be an admin is, lately are pretty much only newcomers.
I want to be an admin so I can keep the server free of rulebreakers, but I also want to help them improve their Rp, so they can enjoy it without getting banned Smile

This was my app, hope you can do something with it.

-Biowulf

EDIT: Everyone who will post after me, please just don't do everything exactly the same as I had in my app.
Be honest.
The following 3 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • Satisfaction, equal, ZeroX
Toasts Admin application:

I'm making this because i'm tried of minges, they mostly destroy my good RP moments when there isn't any admins online.

I'm 15 years old, from Denmark.

I've have a lot of spare time, only work 2-4 hours pr. week. i'am on FL every day, and always on steam.

690 hours play time on Fearless.

I'm not see admin as the coolest rank, admins are just normal players who help the server by learn new players to role play correctly, and keep the server minge free, I'm not see any difference by my friends and not friends, if I get admin

If I see a ban request on a friend and no admin have banned him, I'm prepared to ban him or if they failing/minging I'm also prepared to ban them.

I started to play on FL in December 2010 and no bans on the ban list, Never got forum warning and forum ban.

If I get choice I will be fair, not abuse my prower to roleplay, If I playing some other games I'll leave if someone call me and join FL and help the person who called.

Privat Toast.

The following 4 users Like PrivateToast's post:
  • Satisfaction, Small Bear, bLaT, SoulRipper
As an ex-admin at Fearless, I would like to apply for this opening.

Firstly, I was an admin on Fearless a long time ago, and was regarded as helpful, organised and, most importantly, trustworthy; I have also proven to have good judgemental abilities, and was respected by the general community. I quit due to a long hiatus from Garry's Mod roleplay (the hiatus started shortly after leaving Fearless, but it was still partly the reason).

I am 15 years of age, and, although my playtime counter states I've only spent approximately 60 hours or so on the server(s), my actual playtime is much longer; I have played on the server since mid-2010 and have been playing on other Garry's Mod roleplay servers (serious and semi-serious) before then. I do not have a recorded ban on the ban page, and I promote passive roleplay.

I am perfectly able in terms of grammar, and personally cannot stand people who use lazy abbreviations (e.g 'y' instead of 'why') and are similarly too lazy to use Google to find the correct spelling for a certain word. I also proof-read my work often and can, and will, take responsibility for errors, should they come up.

From previous experiences as a server administrator, I understand this means taking full responsibility, and, in some cases, independence, and I would like to help keep the server fun and free of griefers. I also understand that being a server administrator is a voluntary job, and I am under no circumstances applying to be an administrator for any personal benefit. I will put other players before myself. I am aware of what is against the rules, and have contributed to the growth and evolution of the server.

During weekdays I can administrate the server from 4:00pm to 8:00pm; and on weekends, any time between 9:00am and 8:00pm; I cannot, however, guarantee I can be on the server the entire time (obviously - I have a life too).

- Sir Raffi
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 4 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • boolean, equal, childjames, sleepynoname
Zzzzap's admin application

Hello, Im Zzzzap, I am 15 years old (17-01-96) I joined Fearless last christmas and I have logged over 600 hours already and I really enjoy being here, the only problem is the lack of administration.
I do a lot of passive RP. I would love to help the server being organized and clean for minges as they ruin others RP. My reputation on here is good, I am a very friendly person and make new friends very easily.
I try to be as helpful as possible and I'm doing very well. We already talked on steam about this a day ago.
My temperament is nice, I'm pretty much always happy. My English is above average.

I have a lot of spare time, I'm on the PC and Fearless every single day

I want to become an admin so I can help this server out, teach and learn new people how to roleplay properly, and just keep the server organized.

Thank you for reading.

Sincerely

Zzzzap

The following 6 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Satisfaction, equal, Elder, Triangle, Small Bear, Mahti
bLaT admin application:

Hello my name is bLaT I'm sure most of you know me I am 16 years old and have over 550 hours on Fearless RP.
I learn in school the highest level of english the school offers and I am very good there.
This year I have a lot of spare time because I finished a lot of things.
I see admins as normal players and I have a lot of admin friends if I will be chosen as admin I will not abuse it and I will use my powers just to catch rule breakers.
I want to be an admin to catch rule breakers a lot of times I was in a server with someone that RDMed or propblocked and there was no admin online I want to prevent those things in the server.
If I will be chosen for an admin on Fearless RP I will be active a lot on the server and help the community grow.

Thank you for reading the application,
bLaT.
The following 4 users Like bLaT's post:
  • Satisfaction, Anakonda, PrivateToast, Maximum Troll

Some of you may know me, and some of you new players may not, I'm Jamie and I Have been with Fearless Role-play For over a Year, I'm 16 years of age and I'm mature, But not so mature that I don't like fun, I am very trustworthy and love to make Movies/Trailers for the server.

I have had over 200 hours of gameplay.

I have only had one ban on the list and that was 2011-01-21 (8 months ago), I Know the rules and I play by them always.

I love to Role-play and I have had some very good memory of role-playing with a lot of players,

Getting Admin wouldn't make a difference to me or my role-play. but I would love to help out the server more and those who join the community in the future.

Thank you

-Jamie Smile
The following 3 users Like Jamie's post:
  • equal, Triangle, Small Bear
Admin Application Johnnie 12.9.2011.

Hello,
So yeah most of the people already knows me.

Im 15 years old and I live in Finland.

Well my English is alright but it ain't nothing best.

Im currently on 9th grade and I do have lots of spare time.

I have around 750 playing hours and I have 12 RP points so far I also enjoy playing lots in evo2
The following 1 user Likes Mahti's post:
  • Triangle
Hey, my name is Toby, i have been on the server since late 2010, As to the requirements:
- I am 17 on the 15th of this month
- My hours are around 250+
- I've had a ban or two, none within 4 months
- English is my first language, Lua is my second Smile
- I have all the time in the world, apart from 3 weekday mornings, as i have college.

My motivation level is above most, as i try and strive to be the best i can, IRL, and ingame.

Why i would be a good choice of an administrator?
- I think I'd be a good choice of an admin as:
- I've played long enough on the server to know the rules.
- I've got a good played time.
- My knowledge of roleplaying standards on the serever are expected to be of a high quality.
- Also Roleplaying is one of my Passion's.

The following 2 users Like Toby's post:
  • Dryblood, equal
Admin application - [FL:RP] McFlurry

i am 15 years old and i live in the netherlands.

i have 352 hours of gametime atm , and i am on fearless every day.

i have had 1 ban too date , which is 20 days old (i discussed it with soulripper ) .

2635 [FL:RP] McFlurry NLR -- i talked to soul about this, and i aint sharing this with anyone else since it's quite personal matter.

i never really had trouble with speaking and writing english , since i learned english by myself ( playing runescape and other english games since i was 6 ) -- yes , i know most of u think runescape sucks..

i have alot of spare time, after school (senior year). i have a nice schedule which allows me to be on from any time between 2:15-3:40PM (depends on when the school is out). - 10PM (netherlands time) except on thursday (can't come on between 6PM-7:30PM) and ofcourse on the weekends (8:30AM-10:30PM) -- unless i have something going on irl.

- Why i would like to be an admin of Fearless.

i am applying for this function since i know the rules , and i'm also on FL alot. , and i see alot of people just leaving the server because of people breaking rules when no admin is on, i could then help the people by warning the rulebreaker(s) and if necessary give a proper ban.
i also try to help as many people as i can from "common" things like the chair bug. i'm also a great fan of passive rp , so i'll probably be able to respond to calls rather quickly.

Thanks for reading.

-McFlurry

The following 1 user Likes McFlurry's post:
  • ZeroX