Admin Application
Admin Application Snipaah 15/09/2011

Hello there,
I am The Enemy Snipaah. My real life name is Stijn.
I'm 17 years old (30/04/1994) and come from a country they call Belgium.

I'm quite well at the english language.

I've played exactley 300 hours on Fearless now, know how to rp and got 3 rp points so far.
Il like helping people out so I figured, why not apply.

My last ban was about 1 and a half month ago, maybe 2 months, Abuse of ammo bug. Which was quite stupid from me.
Before that I had one more ban when I was just new to the server, for acting like a retard.

Now that's all changed offcourse.

I have alot of spare time: in the week on evenings and on wednesday in the midday and I got alot of time in the weekend.

thank you for your time, Snipaah.
The following 3 users Like Fanump's post:
  • StillAlive, bLaT, Triangle
Admin application of Visual - 09-16-2011

- You need to be atleast 15 years or older.
I am now 16 years old and I am proud member of Fearless for more than one year.

- You need to have atleast 200 hours playtime
My playtime ingame on the server is around 325 hours. I am very expirienced with the gamemode (SemiRP) as well with PassiveRP which the playtime can approve. Beyond that I have 2 RoleplayPoints for decent roleplay. I always try to roleplay as realistic as possible with other players.

- You should not been banned recently
Well, I had my up and downs here. All my bans I had before were justified, but I have no bans recently.

- You need to speak understandable English
I try my best to write understandable English, if I have a problem understanding you I can still use Google's Translator Wink

- You need to have enough spare time
I am often online from 2pm GMT+1 until 9pm.

My last words:

I realy realy Heart the server, so I want to become an admin to keep the server clean and safe. I know how annoying a minge can be and it can ruin everyone's roleplay.

Thanks for reading!

Sincerely,

Visual
Hello, my name is Lani and most of you probably already know me.

I am currently an administrator on server two, but I was really tempted to do an application because of the players I see on server one.

I come from Denmark and I'm really active on both of the servers role-playing. Mostly on server one, but that's because that the server two is empty most of the time. (If i see 2+ players on server two, I regularly join to administrate and help new players.)

I'll cut to the point.

Most of the times I see 1-2 administrators on server one, and sometimes none. And most of the times, I see around 50 regular players on it. In my opinion, there's not enough administrators to administrate on server one, and I see loads of people breaking the rules and being a general minge. (1-2 administrators helping 48-49 regular players, not quite easy for the administrators.)

I've made quite a few ban request, but I feel like there's a lot minges around on the server, and you can't really make ban request every time since there's too many of them. (Most of you know about this).

I have a lot of experience in administrating, since I've been playing games and administrating on/owning other servers in the past. This basically means that I've seen a lot of minges since then, and know how to take care of them.

The point of this admin application is that server one needs more help, or more of the administrators being active. (I know that most of them are busy with the real life, but that doesn't mean that server one doesn't need active administrators).

I also want to be an administrator because that I like to help people, and get rid of the minges, so that the people who are trying to role-play can do it in peace. (I role-play a lot myself, because I like to).

I support passive RP, and I currently have 350+ hours on the server. I also have around 10 role-play points, which means that I know how to role-play and not just some guy who wants to ban and kick people only. (What I mean is, even though that I'm administrator, I like to role-play a lot).

I have a lot of spare time, since I do not go to sports or stuff like that. I hang out with friends too sometimes, but mostly I'm on my PC either gaming, designing or programming.

I have one ban on history, which is from January. I played DerpRP before joining FL, and I made a mistake which I regret doing.

That was basically it, and if you want more information or ask be about stuff that aren't mentioned in this thread, go ahead an ask me.

Also, in case that I get promoted, it doesn't mean that I'm going to play on server one only. You will also see me a lot on server two, since that I like to play on both servers.

Best Regards,
Lani
The following 1 user Likes Lani's post:
  • Fanump
You need to be atleast 15 years or older

I am currently 15 years of age

You need to have atleast 200 hours playtime

I have over 279 hours of playtime

You should not been banned recently. (1 month)

I have not been banned, recently.

You need to speak understandable English

English is my first language, Armenian is my second.

You need to have enough spare time

I have enough time, around 8-12 hours a day, 24 hours on weekends. As I am finished, with schoolwork.

A few extra information:
I love to role-play, as anything. From a garbage man to a building inspector. I role-play in other games not just in Garrysmod. I currently have 9 RP points, all from PassiveRP (Non-violent). I am often, on the server. I am FULLY AWARE of the rules, I have learned from my bans in the past.

I swear to exercise undivided respect and sophistication when using and administrating the server, if given those aforementioned tools. I will also be sure to uphold the the already good reputation set by the fine server, and help others willingly learn to role-play and help them with the rules. I always make sure, players abide by the rules even w/o administrator.
Hello, my name is [FL:RP] Galaxy and most of you probably already know me. I am 18 years old, born on 1th of Juli. Born in Denmark.

I support passive RP, and I currently have 193+ hours on the server. I also have around 9 role-play points. I am pretty well known, and also pretty experienced with RolePlaying. I have only donated once and now i got bmw, lambo and a lot of other expencive things + my 1279721$ on the server which tells that im a good player. Im playing alot on the server and hate all those minges which should be removed. They are ofent there when admins arent. I play on both servers evo1.

This sommer i then started to roleplay seriusly
Now im know for a lot of my good rping. You can also check how many rp points i got in the lately

I am danish but speak good english to.

I have alot of spare time. Only go to school and doing some bodybuilding. No girlfriend, homeworks, job etc.

I want to be an admin because, the server it my favorite and the only game i play when im boredy and i love the community and the roleplay on the server. I am good known with some of the admins to. I play it almost all the time and therefore i can removes the minges and help the server It is pretty much always 50/50 without admin on, and full of rulebreakers.
I want to be an admin so I can keep the server free of rulebreakers.

I've made a lot ban request, but I feel like there's a lot minges around on the server, and you can't really make ban request every time since there's too many of them. (Most of you know about this).

I also want to be an administrator because that I like to help people, and get rid of the minges, so that the people who are trying to role-play can do it in peace.

[FL:RP] Galaxy
The following 1 user Likes Evo2stalker's post:
  • Triangle
Hello my name is Thomas or Tom or even Tommy,

I live in the United States of America ( Eastern Time Zone)
You need to be at least 15
I am currently XX years old.

My hours keep changing, I believe I have 285 hours, But I know I am well over 200hours.

My last ban was by Whoop, which I believe it was a complete misunderstanding. Link to the Unban Request http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=4679 ( Any questions about this ban I will explain)

I speak understandable English.

I might have homework and all but I still have found time to go on the  Fearlessrp Servers.

I have been an admin on other servers ( Day Of Defeat) and a couple of small clan servers. I will not link them all because One I doubt you care about my life...
Anyways the reason I would like to become admin is because when I get on later during the night, There is a gap in which no admins are online. I would like to help these people who are just having
a bad day and let them continue to their RP. But to the people who seem to break the rules... I will give them a ban so the people who are trying to RP don't get affected by someone who is prop-smashing...
I also currently have One Rp point.
All I can say is that I will do my best if I were to be given adminstator on the Fearlessrp servers.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 2 users Like Grub's post:
  • equal, Elder
Applications closed, StillAlive has been made admin and Shadow has been made trial admin.

I recommend you not to remove your admin application, it might be useful in the future. You might want to snip some personal information from it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.