[FL] Bloodfang
Name: [FL] Bloodfang
Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:50757400
Description: Dragged my green cab off of the road and into the sky before claiming that green taxis were 'unrealistic'. Then proceeded to change the colour of the cab (I paid for this, by the way) and refuse to rethink the decision made, despite me sending some evidence via. Private Messages. The green taxi was supposed to signify the roleplay of an eco-friendly car to transport people around.
Evidence: In-Game: http://imgur.com/RYbTTFu&ZGbunhD&Bvn1erg
Green Taxis: [Image: 100_14901.jpg]

[Image: Green-Taxi-Sofia-2.jpg]

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=green+...B629%3B466
The green taxi is no were fitting for our server. I removed the color because it looked straight out ugly and I want the taxis colors to be yellow. They shouldnt be green in my opinion. I've never seen anyone ever approve of a green taxi.
This is how it looked: [Image: 862B69A2CA7778B4C2777CCDF0119D1D1C18FAFB]
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned.
(02-21-2015, 02:06 PM)Bloodfang Wrote: The green taxi is no were fitting for our server. I removed the color because it looked straight out ugly and I want the taxis colors to be yellow. They shouldnt be green in my opinion. I've never seen anyone ever approve of a green taxi.
This is how it looked: [Image: 862B69A2CA7778B4C2777CCDF0119D1D1C18FAFB]
That's not how it looked, the sign on the top was a shade of Blue.
Regardless, if your opinion interferes with Passive RP that is not in conflict of the rules, that's fine.
If you then act on that opinion against a player using your administrative powers, that is against the rules.
I suggest you not to lie as the sign changes with the car.

I also want you to have a look at the thread NightFury made on this topic; http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=56269

Quote:NightFury: Staff members might change/edit your car if it is looking unrealistic or terribly bad for better roleplay experience to the server and the community.
(02-21-2015, 02:38 PM)Bloodfang Wrote: I suggest you not to lie as the sign changes with the car.

I also want you to have a look at the thread NightFury made on this topic; http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=56269

Quote:NightFury: Staff members might change/edit your car if it is looking unrealistic or terribly bad for better roleplay experience to the server and the community.

The only one lying here is you. The sign was certainly blue, I suggest you use the car-tool to check that.

With regards to the 'unrealistic/terribly bad' , the cab was neither. The link in my Evidence proves that the vehicle is infact realistic and unless you can provide me with @ calls regarding the cab, you were the only one with a negative opinion on the vehicle's appearance.
To be honest. There is nothing wrong with your green cab. The color (dark-green) looks arguably ugly. However. There are various types of taxis around the globe. Like yellow, black, brown, orange and green. The green color stands for "ecofriendly" taxis. You have all the right to represent an environment-friendly taxi-corporation in your RP.

I cannot see any abuse, just a misunderstanding.
(02-21-2015, 03:29 PM)Burnett Wrote: To be honest. There is nothing wrong with your green cab. The color (dark-green) looks arguably ugly. However. There are various types of taxis around the globe. Like yellow, black, brown, orange and green. The green color stands for "ecofriendly" taxis. You have all the right to represent an environment-friendly taxi-corporation in your RP.

I cannot see any abuse, just a misunderstanding.

Perhaps it is a misunderstanding.
However, players are banned, kicked, blacklisted etc. on a daily basis for 'misunderstandings'.
This in mind, Bloodfang has ruined my PassiveRP as a Eco-Friendly Cab driver until I can get someone with mechanic permissions to change the colour back, which I will have to pay for. Again.
Therefore he should not be exempt from a sanction for a 'mistake' or a 'misunderstanding'. If he were to take a small amount of time to look into the issue of Eco-Friendly cabs, the situation would have been avoided entirely as would my inconvenience. Players who fail to research the rules are awarded no such leniency, neither should staff who fail to research the legitimacy of Passive roleplay, seeing as that is what the server is trying to promote.

In other words, let us spin this on it's head.
Hypothetically, if I had mechanic permissions and I were to change Bloodfang's car colour without asking, because I thought it looked 'ugly' in my opinion, I would have been banned/blacklisted without a second thought.
Perhaps I was a bit hasty to pass judgment and I see that now.

I was doing my best moderating the server alone. I do apologise for this and for the inconvenience this has caused.
I was just about to log off before I saw a green taxi. Driving out of the city.
I checked the scoreboard and your job was set to 'Cab Driver'.
(This can be confirmed in your evidence- i.imgur.com/RYbTTFu.jpg)

Upon reading your explanation I can see how it could be appropriate, however when someone sees a dark green taxi with no colour variations, it does look a little bit like FailRP.
One key thing you could've done is changed your job to 'Eco-Cab Driver', or something of that context.

I apologise if this isn't considered being involved.

USER INVOLVED -Dig