Fear rp
(02-21-2015, 05:03 PM)danbidz Wrote:
(02-21-2015, 04:40 PM)samzo Wrote:
(02-21-2015, 04:33 PM)samzo Wrote:
(02-21-2015, 04:32 PM)danbidz Wrote:
(02-21-2015, 04:32 PM)samzo Wrote: The video is broke.

Can you not read?

What are you on about..

As I mentioned about that traffic light incident, the guy told me he had a bug, so I let him off and picked up my phone to send a text and forgot to lower my gun it seems, so I didn't break fear rp, I dropped the situation and had to respond to an IRL situation which was pretty important, I can explain if you like? Also I was called there and the President himself TOLD me to report to the appartments to assist the fellow SRU. Also I you took it upon yourself to make in an OOC situation which was not needed, so I took it back IC and told you to follow me to the prison. That get's to my next point, as you didn't TP to the prison how did you know there was no Jailguard? So you have also metagamed. And you LIED in the courthouse, you told me my gun wasn't pointed at you on your screen, but the video clearly shows that it was, explanation for that is needed.

Because scoreboard. Thats how i knew there was no jail gaurd. And my friend later sent me screenshots..

Looking for little things. Pathetic.

Which is metagaming. And I'm not even going to reply now, you lied and can't answer for it so an admin will also see that. 
(02-21-2015, 05:07 PM)samzo Wrote:
(02-21-2015, 05:03 PM)danbidz Wrote:
(02-21-2015, 04:40 PM)samzo Wrote:
(02-21-2015, 04:33 PM)samzo Wrote:
(02-21-2015, 04:32 PM)danbidz Wrote: Can you not read?

What are you on about..

As I mentioned about that traffic light incident, the guy told me he had a bug, so I let him off and picked up my phone to send a text and forgot to lower my gun it seems, so I didn't break fear rp, I dropped the situation and had to respond to an IRL situation which was pretty important, I can explain if you like? Also I was called there and the President himself TOLD me to report to the appartments to assist the fellow SRU. Also I you took it upon yourself to make in an OOC situation which was not needed, so I took it back IC and told you to follow me to the prison. That get's to my next point, as you didn't TP to the prison how did you know there was no Jailguard? So you have also metagamed. And you LIED in the courthouse, you told me my gun wasn't pointed at you on your screen, but the video clearly shows that it was, explanation for that is needed.

Because scoreboard. Thats how i knew there was no jail gaurd. And my friend later sent me screenshots..

Looking for little things. Pathetic.

Which is metagaming. And I'm not even going to reply now, you lied and can't answer for it so an admin will also see that. 

Not meta gaming. He sent me them LATER... learn to read fool.
[Image: high-5.png]
You just said because the scoreboard.. Also don't insult me
(02-21-2015, 05:14 PM)samzo Wrote: You just said because the scoreboard.. Also don't insult me

I said the scoreboard, my friend sent me screenshots of it. Learn to read fool.

And i thought you weren't replying? more lies.

Also even if i did its not meta gaming as its about a OOC situation
(02-21-2015, 05:16 PM)danbidz Wrote:
(02-21-2015, 05:14 PM)samzo Wrote: You just said because the scoreboard.. Also don't insult me

Stop being so petty, and it wasn't an OOC situation until you metagamed and made it one.
(02-21-2015, 05:19 PM)samzo Wrote:

Stop being so petty, and it wasn't an OOC situation until you metagamed and made it one.

You was not even there at first. the only way you could of known what was going on was by metagaming!

Also, you broke your promise of not replying.
(02-21-2015, 05:23 PM)danbidz Wrote:

You was not even there at first. the only way you could of known what was going on was by metagaming!

How did you work that out? How can I metagame to know where you are, what is happening and where I need to go?
Also, your whole BR of FearRP is stupid. Both SRU were telling me different things to do. I chose to listen to the one not breaking NLR.
(02-21-2015, 05:25 PM)samzo Wrote:
(02-21-2015, 05:23 PM)danbidz Wrote:

How did you work that out? How can I metagame to know where you are, what is happening and where I need to go?
By talking to people.
(02-21-2015, 05:25 PM)danbidz Wrote: Also, your whole BR of FearRP is stupid. Both SRU were telling me different things to do. I chose to listen to the one not breaking NLR.

As I  have told you, NLR was not broken, 5 minutes was up, I wasn't at my previous death location and I mentioned nothing to do with my past life. You made it OOC by metagaming which was not needed so I took it IC and you refused to come with  me and broke fear rp.