Double accounting ban
Your name: Finn, blobberglobber (kaya-gleeson)

Your ban ID: 59049

Banned by: console

Reason: friend go into account and family shared gmod

Involved: Bigfatmilk, Finn, blobberglobber(kaya-gleeson)

Why we should unban you: Kaya gleeson has my account infomation and family shared gmod with 5 other of his accounts that he got banned by console, I had a four hour ban I'm not sad enough to double account, I am capable of waiting four hours, I had served most of the time of the ban( 24 hours) I have now changed my password.
I was on Skype to Bigfatmilk and Kaya and he started to laugh, I asked what he was laughing about and he told me check the forums, me and bigfatmilk stared to argue at him say that he was just being a jerk. The had really annoyed me because I was looking forward to play in 4 hours and he got me banned for ever.
I really enjoy playing this server, and I don't want to find another server because this server is very unique compared to the others.
Thanks for reading.
Finn
We're not going to unban you just because you claim your friend had your account information and that he decided to family-share GMOD with other accounts.

We need evidence to prove your innocence, otherwise the ban will not be removed or reduced.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
How can we get proof, the only proof hes got is a witness ME! please it was kaya (The imbecile) Gleesons fault please unban him
Hey im kaya-gleeson and my little brother made a new account and he family shared gmod of my pc and got fin banned for nothing there is no reason for fin to be banned.
[Image: YKg0e06]

http://imgur.com/YKg0e06
No one said anything yet?
Nope, Waiting For Nearly Two Hours, Bored Out Of My Mind :L
Pending investigation. Please be patient.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
When Do I Get Unbanned, I want to RP.
Do you even read my comments or warnings? Be patient it's under review.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!