Radio Gone From Inventory
I purchased a radio the day it had come out and today (Feb 19th) it is not anywhere in my inventory, not in misc or anywere else, hopfuly this can be patched and i can be refunded with the radio. Other than this bug the radio is AMAZING, i loved it!
It's happend to a few people, Think its because the update wasn't live on all servers. Either PM Wood or a admin to sort it.
The following 1 user Likes Brynn's post:
  • Wood
As Brynn said, it wasn't live on all servers as I don't have the authority to do that, so it only went live on crashes, meaning you lost it if you joined a server where it wasn't live yet.

The issues now resolved, and I haven't had any new cases since midday yesterday which is when it should have been resolved. Link an admin to this thread and let them know the bugs been fixed and you can get a refund of the prop.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Yah idk i asked Blackdog if you could help and he said they dont deal with it
I just want the radio, btw the radio is fucking awesome
Blackdog is a moderator and therefore unable to refund it.

As I suggested, just link this thread to an admin when you next see one and they'll refund it for you. As a quick note, the bug is now fixed and there has been no further losses since then Smile
Kind Regards,
Wood.
This is what I think, I think you bought the radio and it appeared infront of you or somewhere. But you thought it was going to appear in your inventory which it didn't. So I bet you just made a mistake and I don't think this is a bug.
There was a bug where the update wasn't live on all servers, not really a bug, just it was live on some servers and when you went to one where it wasn't live you lost it. It's live on all servers now.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
I got same bug , I lost 25k$ for nothing .. !
When did you lose it Explosive? (do note logs say when you did)
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(Isnt 25k for The radio to much? I Jean, is The price of the golf mkII)
[Image: Portugal.jpg]