Easy Weld w/ Snapping Freezes Client
Thumbs Down 
Me and Tomo were building a store on 33x and when using the Easy Weld w/ Snapping tool, when rotating the object (I used the shift-rotate to snap function) my client froze for a minute or two. Everything was still animated and stuff in game, but I couldn't move, see OOC e.t.c. Then the little water splash noise happened and I was back. Could replicate it multiple times. Then the last time, I timed out.
Yeah, same happened to me Sad My game wasn't actually frozen but I couldn't move and nothing appeared when I typed. I wasn't actually using the Easy Weld w/ Snapping tool when I froze, I was just rotating a fence prop with my Physics Gun.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
I've just had the bug on 33x just when walking about... I'm so confused.
EDIT: I'm walking around and then everything freezes, I can still look around and stuff. It's like DDOS but nobody else is getting it. Not an issue with my internet either.
EDIT AGAIN: Got a video now

EDIT YET AGAIN:
Also having this bug when PMing people.
Yet another edit:
[ERROR] addons/advduplicator/lua/weapons/gmod_tool/stools/weld_ez2.lua:146: Tried to use invalid object (type IPhysicsObject) (Object was NULL or not of the right type)
1. EnableMotion - [C]:-1
2. RightClick - addons/advduplicator/lua/weapons/gmod_tool/stools/weld_ez2.lua:146
3. unknown - gamemodes/sandbox/entities/weapons/gmod_tool/shared.lua:281
Provided to me by JayJayFlutter
Also, when I time out or disconnect, the FL server disappears from my server browser.