Unban Request
Your name: Haggardsumo
You ban ID: 47727
Banned by: Termin
Reason:I got banned for scamming
Involved: It was a long time ago so i can not remember

Why we should unban you: I think you should unban me because i used to love playing this with my mate's but then i got to silly and scammed someone and before i could recollect the bad decision i had made, the guy had disconnected saying he is going to make a ban request on me and then i did get banned and i do fully understand why i did get banned. Now i regret doing it because i love the fearless community so i would please love a second chance i have done a lot of growing up since i got banned i tried playing other servers but the were not the same as playing your so please can i be for given and i promise to never try and scam anyone again in the game a follow the rules as they are it's been a long year since i got banned and would be so happy to be allowed back on the server again thank you for reading this.
Why should we unban you?

(02-24-2015, 02:12 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Why should we unban you?

I think you should unban me because i love playing RolePlaying on your server i will have my character reset if that helps or you can take the money of my character i was a great gun dealer when i used to play because that's all i used play as and if you can tell me what i would need to do to get unbanned that would be helpful.
Is it possible to pay to get unbanned ???
You're not able to pay for an unban. That's not happening.

I suggest you put more effort into your UBR when you committed a rule-breakage on purpose, knowing you'd be permed if caught.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(02-25-2015, 12:43 AM)Enzyme Wrote: You're not able to pay for an unban. That's not happening.

I suggest you put more effort into your UBR when you committed a rule-breakage on purpose, knowing you'd be permed if caught.

I did not know i would get perma banned for getting a car and some money and even if i wanted to sort the problem the guy just quit anyway so there was nothing i could of done
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (Haggardsumo, STEAM_0:0:49623983) will stand as issued.
Please note, if you were to have read the rules you would have seen General Rule 8 which states that scamming is not allowed. 

[FL] Nevy
Server Administrative Team