Un Ban Request
Your name: Innovative

Your ban ID: 58947

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Continuing to break the rules on purpose. Not interested in following the rules. 8th ban

Involved: Nobody else was involved

Why we should unban you: Well my actions were wrong but not as they seem. As president i made a false law. so for that i was demoted but a few hours later i used me physgun in the air for no more than 10 seconds and was instantly summond, but being banned for 6 days in my opinion was unfair and i am very sorry for wehat i did but i feel i have learned from my mistake and i promise not to break a law for as long as i can help it. sorry FL Please forgive me and take me back <3
You were breaking multiple rules during your game-session and you have enough experience on the server to know better.

You failRPing as a President was not okay and I demoted you as a warning that you needed to act properly. After a short while had passed, I saw you running in the middle of the street while pointing your physgun in the air and acting as a minge. You said that you did this on purpose.

I then decided that you had received enough chances and that you were to be given a time-out from the server. That sort of behavior is not something that I'll accept, especially not someone with your amount amount of hours and bans. 

I don't see any reason as to why this ban should be removed or reduced. You need to change your act before it's too late. 
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
... I Left after you demoted i reember this becuase i had to go in the bath... Also i was not acting like a minge and the server was empty. 6 Days in completely unfair.
The ban is 6 days long because this was your 8th ban.

You broke the rules and you should have known better. I will not change my decision on this ban.

Denied.

Banned user failed to provide evidence to prove his innocence. Ban was found to be fair and it will not be removed or reduced.
Player is asked to change his behavior on the server before it's too late. Every ban from here on and out will only be longer and longer till a permaban is ultimately given.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator