UBR TR1CK
I am ''home'', it shouldn't be too hard for you guess to track my ip, compare it to the other one, compare my history and see that i am a totally different person, i understand the fact that you maybe thought i am a double account, but i am clearly not.

I am just a decent rper with 100 hours and 1 point, i spend 6 hours in passivenight before i got a rpp, not that it was all for the rpp, but it took that long.
Now if you see Ouass, which had idk how much hundreds of hours, he didn't have a single point, and he NEVER told me of any rp.

Don't compare me to someone who is just playing around in a rp server please, not that i feel offended if you compare me to my mate but we are two totally different persons.

Nightfury, i'd kindly like to ask you to accept my steam invite, so i can tell you one more detail.

One more thing, if you got a main account for 300+ hours (way more in game total), which is Ouass in this story, why would you give out money on your double account, which has to ''pretend'' he is another person?
Ouass only had Garry's mod if i am right, correct me if im wrong.

Kinds regards.
Stupid irony.
(02-20-2015, 06:22 PM)TR1CKSHOT Wrote: I am ''home'', it shouldn't be too hard for you guess to track my ip, compare it to the other one, compare my history and see that i am a totally different person, i understand the fact that you maybe thought i am a double account, but i am clearly not.

I am just a decent rper with 100 hours and 1 point, i spend 6 hours in passivenight before i got a rpp, not that it was all for the rpp, but it took that long.
Now if you see Ouass, which had idk how much hundreds of hours, he didn't have a single point, and he NEVER told me of any rp.

Don't compare me to someone who is just playing around in a rp server please, not that i feel offended if you compare me to my mate but we are two totally different persons.

Nightfury, i'd kindly like to ask you to accept my steam invite, so i can tell you one more detail.

One more thing, if you got a main account for 300+ hours (way more in game total), which is Ouass in this story, why would you give out money on your double account, which has to ''pretend'' he is another person?
Ouass only had Garry's mod if i am right, correct me if im wrong.

Kinds regards.

I can still just send a screen off CMD so you guys can ''compare'' the IP, default gateway and link-local ipv6 and such things, which i can send both a screenshot of, won't be able to do both today.
You've got 24 hours to provide evidence, if evidence was not provided then I am going to close and deny this thread.
(02-20-2015, 07:36 PM)NightFury Wrote: You've got 24 hours to provide evidence, if evidence was not provided then I am going to close and deny this thread.

I pm'ed you the evidence that was providable right now, i will later today reach to my first place where i started FL, which can be tracked i guess, so you will see my first ip and/or LAN is a totally different one then Ouass his router and ip settings/link local ipv6 adress which impossibly match.
(02-20-2015, 07:36 PM)NightFury Wrote: You've got 24 hours to provide evidence, if evidence was not provided then I am going to close and deny this thread.

I don't see how he can provide evidence* to prove hes not guilty, I believe it is "innocent before guilty" not "guilty before innocent"

Anyway I am semi involved in this as I met him some time ago on the servers and he started talking to me.
He said he was a cousin of Ouass who I played with some times and that he was at his house due to some reasons or something, he didn't really explain much but just said hes at his cousins house I believe.

* The only way he could provide evidence in this situation would be for you to do a very old log check of the ips which logged in, and from what location the isps are,or for him to get his ip and to use a website which shows his past history of ips and to use isp locations for that too.

He will be posting here later on with his evidence.
I know Nightfury is the admin who banned me and who is dealing with the situation, though I would like Soulripper to come to this case due to the fact the situation was explained to him earlier.

I believe it was all explained in v2p a while ago, he had a conversation with you in LOOC in dutch, explaining the case to prevent any later problem, you said something like it was a little but suspicious, but alright you said. The conversation was in v2p at the pavement next to the hospital.

I will post the other ip which i logged in from the very first day.
Ok I've got the ips now, you can also check them in your logs if you want to match them up.

Ok so the very first day I logged into fearless I believe I was on this ip [pm me #1]
I a;ready had some issues with in real life which forced me to move in with my cousin, also known as Ouass.

You banned me because you assumed I was double accounting as I was on the same IP as Ouass, who is banned, I played with him before he was banned.
The IP I'm on currently(Which is Ouass's) is [pm me #2]

If you want further proof I can provide our IPv6 are different too. - Ouass(the house i'm currently at) =[pm me #3] - Or my old house where I stayed with my dad =[pm me #4]

If you want you can try get Soulripper in here as I said before, because he talked to him about our situation, I guess he did not pass it on to other admins or it's the problem that there were admins added which could have not got this information.

So the admin that is going to take this situation over, please pm me for the #1 - #4 (Or just pm me if you keep this case (nightfury).
Case is being reviewed, please be patient.
Could you explain why all of these accounts are linked to you?

All these following accounts are permanently banned from the server.
[SG] Ouass (STEAM_0:0:96821074)

[FL:RP] OK-Bundy (STEAM_0:1:80244521)

Bang (STEAM_0:1:96723066)

[FL:RP] DazlifaxNL (STEAM_0:1:33946497)

All of these accounts are linked to you.
[FL:RP] SK-Bundy (STEAM_0:1:21450404)

[FL:RP] Associated (STEAM_0:1:77701213)