UBR TR1CK
Your name: TR1CKSHOT

Your ban ID: 59019

Banned by: [FL] Nightfury

Reason: Double accounting to avoid a ban

Involved: No one.

Why should you unban me:

Okay, it seems i need Soulripper in my case, as he talked a real while back ago, to a friend of mine.
I would like to ask Soul, if he remembers a scene, which happend in v2p.
A guy came towards you, next to hospital, he said he told you, about his home situation, which counts as mine.
He explained you everything that went on, you told him literally ''Oh, okay, a little bit strange/suspicious but okay''.
All this was in Dutch, i occured to be in his situation.
Raptor wasn't part of the staff back then, all other staff members which are staff members nowadays may have been informed about the situation.
And i don't know why, but it seems he just randomly focussed on me, which i think is pretty strange, because you can't randomly pick a person and check him out. To be honest, he also replied very strange on me.

He said OOC ''Don't get in the secret village'', i asked a question as ''Is that a warning?'' because i didn't know what the situation was, he didn't bother to explain or whatever, it might have been because something would crash the server but no, instead he responded ''Take it as whatever you want''.

A few minutes later, i quoted an (it seems like) an arabic guy, he said IC ''Nightfury add me to event im arab'', i quoted it and put it in ooc, which he responded to ''What do you mean by that''.

I don't want to assume anything, but it felt very hatred towards me, from his side.
What does any of this have to do with anything related to you double accounting?
(02-19-2015, 08:44 PM)NightFury Wrote: What does any of this have to do with anything related to you double accounting?

Any of this? I explained the ''related'' thing to this, do as i asked and you will see if i am right.

And i'm just adding that you were being ''angry'' towards me the day long, as i still don't get why you randomly decide to focus on me, is there anything you got to tell, Nightfury?
Its my job as an admin to see if players are violating the rules, it wasn't just you I've also checked on other players but they weren't breaking the rules at all.

Here's my question.
Did you use a double account to avoid a ban from your previous accounts?
I got rdmed before, nlr has been broken and other things happend, but i assume nobody broke a ruly if you says so.

I, Dennis, did NOT use any other account then my own, if you're referring to other accounts logged on the ip, please contact them, add them in steam or any other possible way, but don't ask me as this all has been explained months (more then 8 months atleast) ago.

Now i don't expect Soul to remember, but i'd like him to think about it.
Contact Soul, it might be useful.
You are to give us evidence to prove your innocence, otherwise you will not be unbanned. It's that simple.

We're not going to remove a ban just because you said you're innocent I'm afraid.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(02-19-2015, 10:37 PM)Enzyme Wrote: You are to give us evidence to prove your innocence, otherwise you will not be unbanned. It's that simple.

We're not going to remove a ban just because you said you're innocent I'm afraid.

No, i do understand Enzyme ofcourse, if Soul does remember the fact he spoke to a dutch man on v2p about some personal stuff it could prove my innocence, i got nothing to do with any other person, please feel free to pm ke if you want to know more about the personal stuff and my life.
(02-19-2015, 10:37 PM)Enzyme Wrote: You are to give us evidence to prove your innocence, otherwise you will not be unbanned. It's that simple.

Please go back in the logs and retrieve the FIRST ip i ever logged into, which was my home where i lived untill the personal problems came towards me.
I also am nothing compared to the other accounts if you see ban histories etc, i even got my first rp point in passive night and since then i've every day been asking people to do a RP, i clearly did not play as any other account.

Also please contact Soul, if he remembers this, the whole situation will clear up.
Could you list me the names of your older accounts?
and provide evidence
(02-20-2015, 12:25 PM)NightFury Wrote: Could you list me the names of your older accounts?
and provide evidence

Now, with all respect.

I, Dennis (TR1CKSHOT) am not related to Ouass, which i assume you think i am the double account of, i currently am not at home (his house) and with all respect i got nothing to do with his ban/account or any other problem which is his.

I will provide evidence later today that i am not at his house, but at my own, it costs me trouble and effort to even get there, but if that's what i have to do then i'll do.
I will later today provide evidence of being home with another ip, i will continue to keep playing from there if you don't want me to be ''related'' to Ouass, if that will do.

Besides, i got a week vacation next week where i will be playing at my own house then (dads).

If you want to know or ask me something about the private situation that is going on, then please feel free to pm me please, do not just talk over it so i have to explain again.