1000 Forms Of Fear's Ban
Your name: 1000 Forms Of Fear

Your ban ID: 59020

Banned by: [FL] NightFury

Reason: FailRP, FearRP (General Rule 13)

Involved: All Mafia at the time of ban. Matiaus. Bottle Of Milk (Myself)

Why we should unban you: 1000 Forms Of Fear (Victim) was parking her car into our garage. She then tried to get out but was stuck in the ceiling. Matiaus tried to get her out a succeed but was teleported in to house. Then went to garage and saw a mafia member in Matiaus' BMW. He got out of the BMW the got stuck on the BMW then got back in and tried tp get out of the garage. He then got out and left the house. The she got back into the BMW and parked it back to where it was. Then got out as a police officer and SRU units entered the garage and started shouting at her saying get outside.Then cuffed her and she walked outside. Stood by the garage with everyone else but then for no reason she was banned. Before this event a mafia member who I can't get the name off killed 2 people in a car for no reason and got away with it. I would like to know why she was banned so if the admin could contact me ASAP that would be great.
It was FearRP because an SRU/ had a weapon pointed at you and told you to go to the wall and face it, you weren't facing the wall instead you were jumping around.

you were not stuck at that time becuase you walked to the place and then you started jumping
It is FailRP because in a situation like that you wouldn't be jumping while an officer or SRU having a gun pointed at you and giving you an order.
Is there anything else you'd like to add here?
Denied. Player violated the rules by breaking FearRP and failrping.