What mouse should I buy?
Hello guys!

Recently I have starting thinking about buying a new mouse, and I couldn't come up with much ideas. So I decided to ask you guys.

I am looking for something hopefully under €100, preferably wireless.

Thank you. Smile
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
I think you're looking for a Razer Naga.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Razer-Expert-Gam...aga+chroma
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Don't buy a wireless mouse. They're plain up shitty.

Anyways, I suggest the Razer Deathadder ($45-60). I've been using mine for about 5 years now, and still works perfectly fine.
http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-deathadder (Currently out of Stock(But I'm sure you can find it on Amazon))
Deathadder is amazing, been using it forever.
It takes serious hits too, dropped it SO MANY TIMES hard
and it hasn't even shown signs of breakage.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
I'm using a Naga at the moment, great mouse,really nice to hold, only problem i've ever had is sometimes i acidentaly press the number pad keys on the mouse and switch weapons during shootouts and stuff.
Razer breaks down too fast in my experience. Becomes sloppy and doesn't registrate "mouse-clicks" after a certain time.

I'm a major fan of CORSAIR. Got a CORSAIR mouse and keyboard and I love them both.

Corsair K60 Keyboard

Corsair Vengeance M60 Mouse

Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Buy a Naga, I have to disagree with enzyme here, mine have had countless trips to the floor and still works as it was new. Unless you're planning to throw it at the wall I'm recommending it.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
If you keep pressing the buttons try a naga hex still has buttons on the side (6) and a thumpad in the middle.
http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-naga-hex
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
I personally use a Logitech G502 Proteus Core, super fast up to 12,000 DPI, loads of buttons and great build quality, I picked mine up for around £45
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(02-19-2015, 02:51 AM)Enzyme Wrote: Razer breaks down too fast in my experience.

I'll have to agree. I have owned two Razer mices, the current one a Razer Imperator 2012. In three years, I had to send back my mices TWO TIMES because of technicals problems. On the first one, after 8 monthes of use the cursor started to act like crazy. It was moving by itself. Cable problem.

On the second (actual) one, Razer sent me a new one because the scroll wheel was crazy too (it was going backward or forward erratically).

Each time, they sent me a new mouse. But i'm tired of waiting weeks for my mouse to go to the technical support.
Just don't buy Razer if you use your mouse itensively and want it to last.