Zordaner Unban Request
Your name: Zordaner

Your ban ID: 58950

Banned by: [FL] Pinky

Reason: "suicide To avoid RP"

Involved: There was 2 SRU who I unfortunately didn't check the name of of as I was not given any forewarning over the ban.

Why we should unban you: I was stopped and cuffed during an escape from a hostage attempt on the roads outside the city. After nearly 5 minutes of waiting for a warrant due to there being no president for half the time and an afk for the other I asked in local OOC if the cops would mind me making a run for it to at least develop some sort of RP/thing to do during the wait to which they agreed. I make a run for it and end up getting rammed down by an SRU/Police car in the process, instantly killing me seeming as I was on 3 health after getting my car shot at by the SRU previously, and am subsequently banned with no warning. I personally feel this was a fairly unfair ban to be honest  Nervous .
You turned araound saw the car coming and run infront of it. Thats sucide to avoid the RP. i dont see how the ban is unfair.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
I could barely see the officers infront of me given I was on 3 health... I ran following what was an OOC agreement to make it more interesting and it just happened that a speeding police car (with no sirens so I was oblivious to it being there) decided to ram me at the same time.
Alright i will give you another chance. Approved
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]