SUGGESTION! Please +support this!
Ready to see the best suggestion ever!?
Name: Nerfing everything.
What: So, you may have noticed the amount of minging happening on the V33b2d server. This is taking the shizzle out of me, and for alot of other people, and now I have come with this suggestion. People in the slums shouldnt be able to buy drugs or anything else, unless there is a President/SRU Sergeant nearby. As we all know, the SRU Sergeant is basically the Illuminati of Evocity. He controlls the President, and makes the President become Dictator and make rules like "The SRU may have contraband" and "KOS in slums". This could be stopped by making the BMD and the Nexus Desk Secretary "friends", as we all know the NDS is the most used job on the Minecraft-server. This could be fixing by making the NDS and BMD the same job. Of course, this will make the Rebels mad when the President bans drugs and Corleones, but they will be happy if the Transit gets deleted, as we all know that the transit is the cause of most rdm's. Also, Corleone should be able to drive a new car, called the "Corlette", which is basically the Corvette, but for Corleones. This would also fix the President banning Corleones. So, if anyone have suggestions for things that involves this suggestion, please reply on this thread, thank you.
Why: You know it yourself!
Suggestions made by other people: Ryan please come and attend this thread. Good suggestion. Also, shit thread is shit should be written in other languages! And finally: Only 0 players should be able to be on the server instead. This would heavily stop aggressive (and passive)RP, and noone would break the rules anymore. Idea inspired by Connbobs idea.
PS: NOT JOKE I MEAN IT LITERALLY I MEAN IT VERY MUCH DONT HATE AND DONATE AND... SOMETHING. TOTALLY LEGIT! I SWEAR!
The following 2 users Like Emil's post:
  • Decay, GRiiM
What did I just read....

By the way, post this in the Suggestions section and use the correct template.
The following 1 user Likes Jericho's post:
  • Safira
(02-18-2015, 08:13 AM)Jericho Wrote: What did I just read....
By the way, post this in the Suggestions section and use the correct template.
Ruining the joke xD
Ryan!

Please come and attend this thread
Shit thread is shit.

Need to find out how to say that in other languages.
(02-18-2015, 09:51 AM)Jamster Wrote: Shit thread is shit.

Need to find out how to say that in other languages.
Lorte-tråd er lort?
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • James_Gaff
10/10 suggestion.

Implementing as I'm writing this. I'm also reducing the player-limit on the servers to 1 to prevent any RDM and CDM.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 4 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • equal, Ivan Tempski, Mustang, Craz
Hilarious.
someone get this guy a standup show.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
-Support

Not enough nerfing.