Unban Request for W5R1GHT (☭Freegamerz☭ 2)
Your Name: W5R1GHT (Known as ☭Freegamerz☭ 2 when he was banned)

Your Ban ID: 11915 

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: Propkilling, propspamming, teamkilling, massive rdm, general minge, 2nd account.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I'm a very close friend of W5R1GHT and have known him for 9 years IRL. (Step-brother) He cannot access his forum account for some unknown reason and so he's asked me to represent him. Here's what he said over email: 

"I feel quite foolish doing this considering the fact that my perma ban was perfectly reasonable, but because I so badly want to play again, I figure it's worth a try;

I’m unaware of how long ago I was banned, however I’m positive that it’s been over a year, possibly even nearing 2 years or more. Back when I was banned, I almost had a completely different personality regarding the way I played online games. I used to play just to amuse myself, regardless of the rules. FearlessRP was generally the only server I ever really played on when I played Garry’s Mod, because of how much I enjoyed it. I’d occasionally go on a few other servers whenever a friend invited me, but 90% of my time was spent on Fearless, alone or with other friends. 

I without a doubt agree that I was rightfully banned from the server and take full responsibility for my childish actions, however I cannot help but miss FearlessRP and remember all of the fun memories I shared with my friends and other players. When I got banned from FearlessRP, it sort of made me take a break from GMod as there were no other servers that I particularly fancied playing on. This made me take quite a big break from online gaming for a number of months. When I returned to GMod and other online games, I felt that I’d somewhat matured as I felt the constant need to keep up good behavior, lest I get banned like I did from Fearless. I feel that my behavior and attitude towards online gaming has completely changed and I feel as though I would not let you down if I was to be given a another chance. After returning to GMod I began to play on other RP servers to improve my behavior and also improve my roleplaying skills.
I’ve had a long time to change and think about my actions since I was banned, and I’ve come to realise how effective the consequences of my actions can be. I believe that I would not make a fool of myself again if I were to be unbanned from the server and that I would be more than able to keep up constant good behavior and would be able to role play smoothly at the same time. I’d understand if you were to decline my request, but I would be incredibly overwhelmed  and grateful with another chance to play on a server that I loved dearly when I was able to play on it. 

I know what I did was stupid and I believe that this lengthy ban was just what I needed to make me a better player when it comes to online games and roleplaying. Thank you. -Jake" (W5R1GHT)

Proof of email: http://m.imgur.com/d6tGUdT,9qHRgBx  
Thank you very much for reading. (I just thought I'd mention that his GMail photo isn't actually of him)
I don't see any reason why you should be unbanned. You've recieved enough chances, you did enough damage on our servers.

Your last ban really shows how little you cared about our servers and the community. This was a blatant rulebreakage where you knew of the consequences and you went ahead with your actions again.

I've also read your previous UBRs and taken note of your tone in them, and your absolute disrespect for the staff and our rules here.
You blew your chances. There is no reason to unban you.

Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator