Unban Request
Your name: Sammijammi

Your ban ID: #58935

Banned by: [FL] Nightfury

Reason: Breaking new life rule (OOC and IC rule 2)

Involved: Nil.

Why we should unban you: Why should you unban me? Because I died during a raid and respawned on the level above where it was happening. Nightfury must have thought that I was waiting for people too pop out of the elevator. This is false, considering that the people raiding, had died and SRU and police officers had started to come back up after the victory and during the time of the raid, instead of waiting outside, I made myself useful and was keeping civilians out of the nexus and keeping them from entering. Now I don't see how that is breaking NLR, considering that on numourous occasions, officers were telling us that a raid was happening, meaning that, well at least i've been told before, that you can assist again, Aslong as you're called back.

Now at the point of which I called Nightfury to assist me with someone breaking FearRP and he didn't come to help, I find it unfair that he bans me, for a false accusation.

I don't mean to be disrespectful, but it really was not NLR. The police spawn in the nexus, if its an issue, the police spawn should be changed, you caught me out, at the spawn, which was completely away from where I died. Which was in the middle of the garage. I died, re-equipped my gun and stood and waited for it too be over. I did not get involved, I did not return to my place of death, I meerly stood, where the Police officers spawn.
I was the SRU at the time.

NLR means forgetting anything in your previous life, aswell as staying away there for 5 minutes. You clearly broke NLR, if you were indeed helping civs getting out, after you were killed.

When you die, you do NOT equip your gun and stay in the same area. You just walk out of the nexus and start patrolling somewhere else.
Firstly, your name is not on the 'Involved' list.

Secondly. NLR does indeed mean that you forget everything in your previous life, but, when it comes down to people shouting over the radio 'Theres a raid!', its refreshed.
I equipped my gun, because why would I go on patrol without it? Also, if you would read, I kept civilians out of the nexus, because of the gunshots that were coming from the garage, at what point would you allow civilians into a firefight. 

Thirdly, I stated that I stayed in the nexus, I did not return to my place of death. Which is what the rule states.

Follow NLR (New Life Rule). If you die, you forget everything from the "past life". You cannot go back to the place you died in the past life for atleast 5 minutes

Which I did not do. I remained in the nexus lobby. 
If I broke NLR, then any police officer that died in the raid and then spawned back in the nexus, broke NLR.

So re-read and with no disrespect to you, you're not an admin, nor did I mention you to be involved.
Still means that I am involved, I killed your attacker in the garage, which was nightfury himself actually + i was right behind you when you got shot, got it?
You died at nexus and stayed just inside/just outside of the nexus, while that raid was still going on.
As for the radio calls, you can join in AFTER the 5 minutes are up, not before that. You basically rejoined the raid by telling all the civs there is a raid going on there, thus breaking nlr. I don't need to be an admin to clearly see where this is going.

You don't get to say who can respond to threads, I was there, so i gave my opinion.
You broke new life rule, even if it was on the garage or in the main floor. As soon as you spawned again you got your M4 out and went down the garage again

Here are the logs

Spoiler :
v33x [23:12:31] [FL] NightFury (STEAM_0:0:50065871) Killed: Sammijammi (STEAM_0:1:49478863) using weapon_mad_xm1014
v33x [23:12:41] Sammijammi (STEAM_0:1:49478863) has spawned as Police Officer
v33x [23:13:30] Sammijammi (STEAM_0:1:49478863) has used 1 ammo_rifle
v33x [23:13:32] Sammijammi (STEAM_0:1:49478863) has used 1 ammo_rifle
v33x [23:13:35] Sammijammi (STEAM_0:1:49478863) said: /me takes out a M4A1 from their backup.

As you could see, you've clearly broke new life rule. Denied.