My Account was Jacked
Username-Ter0revil
Reason for "banning"-Propblock
Ban ID-Dosent Exist
Why We Should "UnBan" You- If you look on the ban requests you'll see that i propblocked, it was all a misunderstanding, what happened was i was going through the Duplication Advanced thing and i was tying to find a fence for my fight club, when i got it i found out it went through the wall so i deleted it, i then went back to the duplicator tool and it must of been that when i was browsing through my list i must of clicked on it a couple thousand times, after the server came on everyone was killing me so i had to sneak past people and took me 20 minutes to remove all of the fences, it would of been sooner if i wasent kill about 20 times, Even know i dont see if on the ban list im Very SorryThinking
So why is your title "My Account was Jacked"

Stop being pathetic.
So your account was jacked.. Which apparently has nothing to do with what you said..

Thinking you're making up excuses here and doing it very badly..
I banned you for a week for propblock, and if you did "accidentally" spawned it so many times, why didn't you just press "Z" until it undone?

From all the UnBan requests you made and now this little lie of your Account was being Jacked. I'm not sure if you should have a week ban anymore.

Does another admin agree with me? I don't tolerate lairs one bit.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
I know I probably shouldn't post since I wasn't involved, but there is a possibility that by jacked he meant it was screwing up (like he couldn't help that he placed all of those)
(09-13-2011, 10:53 AM)ethanbean Wrote: I know I probably shouldn't post since I wasn't involved, but there is a possibility that by jacked he meant it was screwing up (like he couldn't help that he placed all of those)

That's not what he ment, and Ethan you know better then to comment in the courthouse...
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
General admin opinion is pretty clear. Ban stays.