Server banner Littletown Server banner V4B1
Server banner Build Server Discord
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to go?
Not really sure where to go this year, wanting to go for a week to a city within Europe, not France or Croatia as previously visited last year, so, any recommendations?
[Image: sMnxYju.jpg]
It depends what you like really. For example, Norway or Spain are very different places but it all comes down to what you like.
Last year I visited the old medieval cities of Italy from north to south. Milan, Genoa, Venise, Florence, Roma, Naples. That was amazing ! If you like history, this is just perfect.
For the landscape, you could go to Greece. The islands in the Aegean Sea are breathtaking.
Thinking more the main parts of Europe, like Spain, Portugal, Italy all across there, and a city break, so a very relaxing, wake up late, go shopping and go out for a bite to eat, not really any adventure or a lot of walking.
, just a realaxing week.
[Image: sMnxYju.jpg]
Visiting Sevilla, spain in about 3 days now. From what I've heard it's awesome and hot.
reg someone
I've heard that Berlin has alot to offer. I guess Rome and maybe even Budapest could be cool?
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Amsterdam is so lovely
I suggest going to Barcelona, Spain. Truly a beautiful city. I went there for the first time during summer of 2014 and I loved it. Great food, beautiful city and beautiful women. I always suggest getting a pass for the Red Bus, that double decker tour bus, and just using it to get to and from the main spots.
Ill be visiting London this year, both for my english and what i've seen on the pictures. The city looks lovely.
[Image: GPOmbA4.png]
(02-17-2015, 06:33 AM)Nevy Wrote: I suggest going to Barcelona, Spain. Truly a beautiful city. I went there for the first time during summer of 2014 and I loved it. Great food, beautiful city and beautiful women. I always suggest getting a pass for the Red Bus, that double decker tour bus, and just using it to get to and from the main spots.

Barcelona is awesome but the double decker isn't worth it mid season. The main spots are way to busy if your just going for a couple of days to barcelone but if you're going for a week or more I'd say do it. 
reg someone