Apansenka (Paragon Nova) un-ban request
So... This happened a long time ago, in 2012 far-far away. I had a different nickname.
Warning: Bad grammar ahead, since English is not my primary language.

Your ban ID: 16762

Your name: Paragon Nova (Now my Steam name is Teh Briefcase)

Reason: RDM

Banned by: Jamie

Involved: I don't remember. Really. Adminge and my bloody sister. I guess.

Why we should unban you: Because, ehm, ech, burgh, this is not really my fault. Yess, you might think that this is a bloody lie, but It is a piece of natural truth. So, here's the story: I've been playing on the server for a long time, played as gun dealer, had my USP for self-defense since mafia already managed to kill me twice, even when I was at my apartments. So, I went to the toilet IRL, while my char was at the Downtown area. When I came back - I suddenly found my ugly young sister playing the game. She  unholstered my USP and suddenly started shooting at random shitizens. A-a-and my account got banned. You may say that 'omg y shood wee beleev u u 10 y.o. prick', and I won't say anything. If you think that I am a suspicious asshole - you may be right. I dunno, ask folks from *cough* Lemon *cough* Punch *cough* , they'll say that I'm a good (not really) guy.
The only thing I can sow you to confirm my adequacy is my Gmod / Sfm / Photoshop artwork that can be found at the *Data removed* forums (I won't put the link here  because I'm afraid of admins banning me for advertisments. if you wanna see it - PM me) (I don't really know what this has to do with good RP) and photo of my sister to confirm her existence:
 Untermench.
Amen.
Your account; your responsibility.

That's our policy. We have a lot of players who claim that their brother or cousin went on their PC and played without permission but there's no way to prove this, and we do not remove serious bans just because players claim something.

This ban is also 3 years old and you should have appealed this ban when it was issued to you.

Denied.
User failed to provide evidence to prove his innocence.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator