Unreasonable Ban Request
Code:
[b]Your name:[/b] [FL:RP] luludimond

[b]Your ban ID:[/b] 58876

[b]Banned by:[/b] [FL] Raptor

[b]Reason:[/b] Homophobia, because 'I don't care' you really should know better. I'm disappointed

[b]Involved:[/b] Zeus

[b]Why we should unban you:[/b] Personally I think that a 2 month ban is unreasonable as, it's my first ban as I have never caused trouble on this server, I used the word "***" towards a player because he began to start abusing me for roleplaying! As I was being polite and gifting my neighbors a melon as a welcome gift to be politer, but from the word go they abused me and my friend. I would prefer my ban to be lifted off me or at least shortened as I mean no harm, but if people offend me I'm going to shout back. One last thing I love gay people and I may even be gay myself? They don't know me?
You and some other player where arguing, I was next to you to listening in while being invisible. Then I heard you call him a "Fa*g*t" and when I brought you and froze you you said "I don't care" 

The player was not "abusing you for roleplaying" even if he did you have no right to break a rule yourself. 

Let me list you the rules which you have broke.

General Rule 4
Do not insult players and admins in out-of-character chats

General Rule 14
No racism, sexism, discrimination or hate speech, also not in IC chats. 

OOC and IC rule 9
Do not swear, argue or insult in OOC. Don't write caps-locked messages.

I'd also ask you nicely not to lie in the courthouse this isn't your first ban this is your second one.

(02-15-2015, 07:40 PM)NightFury Wrote: You and some other player where arguing, I was next to you to listening in while being invisible. Then I heard you call him a "Fa*g*t" and when I brought you and froze you you said "I don't care" 

The player was not "abusing you for roleplaying" even if he did you have no right to break a rule yourself. 

Let me list you the rules which you have broke.

General Rule 4
Do not insult players and admins in out-of-character chats

General Rule 14
No racism, sexism, discrimination or hate speech, also not in IC chats. 

OOC and IC rule 9
Do not swear, argue or insult in OOC. Don't write caps-locked messages.

I'd also ask you nicely not to lie in the courthouse this isn't your first ban this is your second one.

1) I did not insult you in the steam chat at all
2) They was sexist towards me, but only because you did not catch it means they was not punished which was unfair, you all simply took it into the wrong context, as you did not allow me to explain myself, I simply said "I don't care" due to the disrespect I was being given by multiple people for around half an hour, after only being polite to them, by gifting them a melon.
3) I did not know I had a ban before? As I have not been unable to not join the server at all, so I was unaware that this occured.
4) I apologize if I have caused anyone any distress.  
1.5 month for saying fagola seems way too much for me, personally I would've given a warning and kick.

There was just one prior ban too. I'd say unban
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
They're were not being sexist to you at all, there was an argument yes but they were not being sexist at all if they were I Would have stopped them that is why I stopped you when you when you went over the top.

Maybe the ban was a bit two long therefore I am going to shorten it to two weeks. Approved.
It should be 2 days at max.
You wasn't there when they was saying it, because they stopped after they called you because they didn't want to be in trouble! It's pretty obvious!
There should be no ban at all if no one else is punished? As SoulRipper did say anyway "personally I would've given a warning and kick." that is the correct way to go about this situation? Right?
48 hours and don't insult players again, because next time it's longer.