BR STEAM_0:1:91290389
(02-14-2015, 02:43 PM)TR1CKSHOT Wrote:
(02-14-2015, 02:32 PM)NightFury Wrote: What was the reason you stole the car?
Did you steal the car when someone was already on it?
Where did you steal the car?

Funny you start questioning me, the maker of the br, anyhow.

I had a chop shop, i tried to get him before but something (I don't remember anymore) happend.
When someone was already on it? In it, yes there was, but it's valid for a get-away after multiple opinions.
I stole the car at slums.

After you and your friend killed everyone brutaly.
This isn't a joke, not everything everyone here says is "Funny" if this is some kind of joke to you please let me know, I'd also ask you nicely to have some respect for the people are discussing the situation in this player report. If you don't remember things anymore then please do not write a report

I don't see them breaking any rule. Anyone who broke a rule is you. As a criminal(Or any crime job) you don't want to get caught, so you stealing a car in while someone is already in it is failRP.

Spoiler :
Street Crime Rule 2 : Remember - criminals do not want to get caught. Do not commit crime in plain sight or under the eyes of multiple witnesses or even police officers.

(02-14-2015, 02:48 PM)Mavis Dracula Wrote:
(02-14-2015, 02:43 PM)TR1CKSHOT Wrote:
(02-14-2015, 02:32 PM)NightFury Wrote: What was the reason you stole the car?
Did you steal the car when someone was already on it?
Where did you steal the car?

Funny you start questioning me, the maker of the br, anyhow.

I had a chop shop, i tried to get him before but something (I don't remember anymore) happend.
When someone was already on it? In it, yes there was, but it's valid for a get-away after multiple opinions.
I stole the car at slums.

After you and your friend killed everyone brutaly.

Haha, this is actually a lie you are stating, and i ss'ed this incase it somehow dissapears.
I was the FIRST person to be killed, after, your friend and Mark got killed, since they killed me.
(02-14-2015, 02:55 PM)NightFury Wrote: This isn't a joke, not everything everyone here says is "Funny" if this is some kind of joke to you please let me know, I'd also ask you nicely to have some respect for the people are discussing the situation in this player report. If you don't remember things anymore then please do not write a report

I don't see them breaking any rule. Anyone who broke a rule is you. As a criminal(Or any crime job) you don't want to get caught, so you stealing a car in while someone is already in it is failRP.

Spoiler :
Street Crime Rule 2 : Remember - criminals do not want to get caught. Do not commit crime in plain sight or under the eyes of multiple witnesses or even police officers.

Excuse me?
if YOU are telling me i am the only rulebreaker around here, then we're done.
I'll try to get myself an admin friend aswell, maybe it's the same as being coder, since i see you get benefits along it.

You can put a ban on me since you're saying im a rulebreaker, i know how the community works along right here Wink.
(02-14-2015, 02:55 PM)NightFury Wrote: This isn't a joke, not everything everyone here says is "Funny" if this is some kind of joke to you please let me know, I'd also ask you nicely to have some respect for the people are discussing the situation in this player report. If you don't remember things anymore then please do not write a report

Spoiler :

''I don't see them breaking any rule''
Cool, i will protect the government while being a bmd from now on if that's alright since it's not rulebreaking right.
Clearly you don't know anything. Was Maivs a government worker?
(02-14-2015, 04:42 PM)NightFury Wrote: Clearly you don't know anything. Was Maivs a government worker?

I don't see the difference between rdming for a citizen and rdming for a gov. worker do you?
Both the accusing player and the accused player are in violations of the rules.

The Accusing player (TR1CKSHOT)
You have violated the street crime rules by attempting to steal a car while the owner of it is inside of the car. The rule which you have broke was Street Crime Rule 2 Which clearly states "Remember - criminals do not want to get caught. Do not commit crime in plain sight or under the eyes of multiple witnesses or even police officers." Considering that in this report you have mentioned that allot of killing has happened it was very clear that the place was not scure enough for a criminal to commit a crime without getting caught. You were in the eye sites of the owner's car. 

The Accused Player (DutchSoldier_010)
The reason to killing the player was poor. You are a blackmarket dealer, you don't want to attract allot of attention by shooting and killing someone. Blackmarket dealers sell things to people they don't kill people. 

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused players was found violating rules. Both players will be punished.
Suspension will be applied for a one day ban for failRP for both players.

[FL] NightFury
Server Administrative Team